New Twix Logo

Top Shelf

Not bad, but that pause thing in the dot is just stupid. I'd say it's a lateral change overall.

I'd imagine that would be phased out if and when they stop running the "Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix" campaign.

Not bad, but that pause thing in the dot is just stupid. I'd say it's a lateral change overall.

I'd imagine that would be phased out if and when they stop running the "Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix" campaign.

Yeah, probably, but I still think it's sorta stupid to incorporate an ad campaign into a logo.

spacer.png

Overall, a pretty slick upgrade. Seems Twix is moving into the more "Web 2.0" style logos, the ones that are clean, simple and less "wild" in terms of look.

And the old logo wasn't clean and simple?

Old: logo.gif

New: sw3ipl.png

The old Twix was perfectly fine, it did it's job. We could all recognize the brand with that logo, and now this new one just looks boring. No character with this one, and the (||) for the i is just plain dumb.

Oh well, it'll prolly grow on me. The chocalate better taste the same

Old: logo.gif

New: sw3ipl.png

The old Twix was perfectly fine, it did it's job. We could all recognize the brand with that logo, and now this new one just looks boring. No character with this one, and the (||) for the i is just plain dumb.

Oh well, it'll prolly grow on me. The chocalate better taste the same

I'm sure it does. I'm kinda surprised, now that you mention it, that there's not a "New Look. Same Great Taste!" burst on there.

• 4 weeks later...

i agree with Edge1, whats with the Lions-like cut in the "T"? i think the biggest difference here is the new mark makes it look of higher quality or a more expensive candy. i like the old mark better but that wont stop me from buying these delicious treats

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived