Top Shelf

New Twix Logo

Not bad, but that pause thing in the dot is just stupid. I'd say it's a lateral change overall.

Not bad, but that pause thing in the dot is just stupid. I'd say it's a lateral change overall.

I'd imagine that would be phased out if and when they stop running the "Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix" campaign.

Overall, a pretty slick upgrade. Seems Twix is moving into the more "Web 2.0" style logos, the ones that are clean, simple and less "wild" in terms of look.

I think the pause thing makes sense, since they are sold two in a pack. I think it is a good upgrade.

I'd imagine that would be phased out if and when they stop running the "Need a moment? Chew it over with Twix" campaign.

Yeah, probably, but I still think it's sorta stupid to incorporate an ad campaign into a logo.

I'm indifferent to this. As long as the wrapper stays gold and red, I'm good with it.

I'd say a slight upgrade. I think the pause thing is kinda neat. The only problem I have is it reminds me of the TMZ logo which is bad.

I had Twix PB last weekend with this new label, I dig it. I do sorta miss the curveness on the top of the T. But outside of that its a really solid update.

Is the Twix logo different on the 4-packs?

Overall, a pretty slick upgrade. Seems Twix is moving into the more "Web 2.0" style logos, the ones that are clean, simple and less "wild" in terms of look.

And the old logo wasn't clean and simple?

Old: logo.gif

New: sw3ipl.png

The old Twix was perfectly fine, it did it's job. We could all recognize the brand with that logo, and now this new one just looks boring. No character with this one, and the (||) for the i is just plain dumb.

Oh well, it'll prolly grow on me. The chocalate better taste the same

Old: logo.gif

New: sw3ipl.png

The old Twix was perfectly fine, it did it's job. We could all recognize the brand with that logo, and now this new one just looks boring. No character with this one, and the (||) for the i is just plain dumb.

Oh well, it'll prolly grow on me. The chocalate better taste the same

I'm sure it does. I'm kinda surprised, now that you mention it, that there's not a "New Look. Same Great Taste!" burst on there.

I'm actually pretty stoked for the new design. I like the pause in between the dot of the "i". However, I think it should of been white over grey. I'm also glad that the soda fizz bubbles are making a comeback.

Downgrade to me. Both in shape of the letters and the use of the pause button.

The new logo reminded me of the new Detroit Lions Wordmark.....wwdjkfegovzbmzsddf5ll2u3t.gif

with those "flippy" things in the letters....

i agree with Edge1, whats with the Lions-like cut in the "T"? i think the biggest difference here is the new mark makes it look of higher quality or a more expensive candy. i like the old mark better but that wont stop me from buying these delicious treats