Can I make a sportslogos iPhone app?

Nintendogmaster

Honest harmless question: Nintendogmaster, how old are you?

Also, how do I pronounce your name? "Ninten dog master?" "Nintendo g master?" "Florence?"

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who cares about grammar????? big deal

Well when you're talking about building an application that people will use on their phones and will be a representation of the site, I'd say grammar is a pretty goddam big deal.

dude...his bro is making the app...lay off the 'g master'

Don't leave us Droid users out

how is the droid market? i've grown tired of iphone apps, and their sneaky ads they place.

I'm all for a CCSL app.

Not from your family. Sorry.

bit harsh don't you think? aren't you a bit too quick to dismiss the potential of this app based on something trivial like the op's grammar (who btw isn't even creating the app)? I'm sure the creator of any app would make sure his grammar is polished before submitting it to apple.

Not go get too far OT, but the Droid apps are pretty cool. They break it down to a free section and a paid section. I have yet to venture in the paid sections. The free stuff is pretty good and only some have ads. They are usually placed at the top or bottom and are very unnoticable. PM me if I can help further.

KISSwall09.jpg

Honest harmless question: Nintendogmaster, how old are you?

Also, how do I pronounce your name? "Ninten dog master?" "Nintendo g master?" "Florence?"

its ninten dog master!

So does that mean you are a master of nineteen dogs and you just misspelled "nineteen"? Otherwise, how can you be both dog and master at the same time? And is this only on Nintendo or all the time? Or else what the hell is a ninten? I'm lost here...

Unfortunately, grammar is less and less important to many people. Just last night a graphic on Atlanta's NBC affiliate was headlined "tommorrow's" forecast. And the weather guy is not named Tom Morrow either. Good grief.

If you really think spelling and grammar don't matter, and your job apps or resumes reflect that, I'll bet one or more has gone straight into a prospective employer's trash can.

Back on topic, a CCSLC app would be cool.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I think you're trying way too hard to be popular and liked here.

It doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks...you have to ask the person whose name is on the website, Chris Creamer. It's his decision if there should be an app for this website.

Besides...what would the app do? If it's for the iPhone or Droid, the web is already easily accessible, and you can just visit this site on the phones anyway.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Besides...what would the app do? If it's for the iPhone or Droid, the web is already easily accessible, and you can just visit this site on the phones anyway.

That being said, a mobile version of the web site would be pretty darn cool.

There already is one? When I visit on my Droid, it is optimized for my phone.

That being said, a mobile version of the web site would be pretty darn cool.

There already is one? When I visit on my Droid, it is optimized for my phone.

I check on iphone and it's optimized for mobile viewing as well...

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

• 3 weeks later...

Unfortunately, grammar is less and less important to many people. Just last night a graphic on Atlanta's NBC affiliate was headlined "tommorrow's" forecast. And the weather guy is not named Tom Morrow either. Good grief.

There's an old man who subs at my school named Tom Morrow. Quiet little white guy. Every time he subs we sing the tomorrow song from Annie.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

He started making the app, The app will also be OFFLINE!!!!!!

So the app will contain every sports logo on the website stored to our phones? I don't have a few gigs of storage on my phone for something like that.

What exactly is this app supposed to do?

2011 Colorado Rockies | Season from Hell

sig_11.png

Archived