2010 Stanley Cup Playoffs

NEW.ERA

The Canucks are gonna give me a aneurysm. Luongo is becoming a joke; the dude is the :censored:ing captain of the team and can't put up more than a couple good games in a row, his rebound control is unbelievable at times. The defense has let Dusting Byfuglien get in their head and are too worried about a guy who can only play a couple feet away from the net. Ryan Keslers line isn't producing which would help give the Sedins more room out there. The most frustrating thing is they played so well in game 1, then they play 3 stinkers in a row. I just want a little consistency! if your gonna suck do it all the time! but if your gonna play well try and do it in more than just one game.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a dedicated Flyers fan:

I'm happy that they were at least capable of winning one game in this series.

I think the 11-day layoff compounded with the injuries all season and through the playoffs will not allow them to continue the series past six games.

If they do, though, I will be well pleased.

Umm, did Versus really just have an ad for 1-900-SEXXY-TALK during this game?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Umm, did Versus really just have an ad for 1-900-SEXXY-TALK during this game?

That must have been placed by your cable or satellite provider. My phone bill shows no such commercial being aired here.

Dan just added "Buy a new pair of pants" to his Sunday to-do list.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived