Official 2010-11 Utah Jazz Logo Leaked

Wasatch

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometime late in the 1989-1990 season, the Pacers unveiled their new logo and uniforms (developed by the late Florence Griffith-Joyner). The players were on hand to model the unis, and later that night, played in the old (then current) uniforms.

Kind of weird.

The Blue Jays did the same thing in September 2003... apparently they even tried to wear their 2004 uniforms that night but were denied by the league

If I remember correctly, the White Sox debuted their current away uniforms during the final series of the season at Boston. I remember thinking that was a really dark shade of navy blue. :P

Sometime late in the 1989-1990 season, the Pacers unveiled their new logo and uniforms (developed by the late Florence Griffith-Joyner). The players were on hand to model the unis, and later that night, played in the old (then current) uniforms.

Kind of weird.

The Blue Jays did the same thing in September 2003... apparently they even tried to wear their 2004 uniforms that night but were denied by the league

If I remember correctly, the White Sox debuted their current away uniforms during the final series of the season at Boston. I remember thinking that was a really dark shade of navy blue. tongue.gif

Didn't they wear the current set (at least the blacks) during their last year of the navy and red set? I think they also wore a throwback quite a bit that season too. I saw them a few times on TV, and I think each time they had a different uniform on. I think I have cards from '90 or '91 that show them in a bunch of different sets as well.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Take it for what's it worth ... but ... I was told by someone at Fanzz today to expect something with the new logo around June 15th. I am assuming this would be the new logo and colors. Not, the best source, but it's something.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I've heard from a couple friends who are big time Jazz fans that they believe the primary road will be Navy Blue.

Wasn't that the consensus all along, basically that they'd be like the classic 80s jerseys but with navy replacing purple?

I've heard from a couple friends who are big time Jazz fans that they believe the primary road will be Navy Blue.

Wasn't that the consensus all along, basically that they'd be like the classic 80s jerseys but with navy replacing purple?

Yes, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was green, because of how well it sells here in SLC.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

The transforming logos is pretty neat, but it really doesn't show anything about the new version of the logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The transforming logos is pretty neat, but it really doesn't show anything about the new version of the logo.

They threw in a few hints, like when the current logo morphs out. Take note that the horizontal line doesn?t go all the way through the ball that?s shown as the current logo morphs out.

utah_jazz_announcement_logo_promo_v.jpg

This is why I honestly believe they?re just going straight back to the 1980?s logo without the horizontal line going all the way through the way, and also including ?Utah? into the logo.

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Primary_Logo-1.png

Utah_Jazz_2010-11_Identity_Signa-2.jpg

They threw in a few hints, like when the current logo morphs out. Take note that the horizontal line doesn?t go all the way through the ball that?s shown as the current logo morphs out.

This is why I honestly believe they?re just going straight back to the 1980?s logo without the horizontal line going all the way through the way, and also including ?Utah? into the logo.

But the J-note behind the "confidential" stamp DOES have the horizontal line.

That it does but that?s also their current secondary logo. Take notice of the lack of the accent on the right side of the note.

They threw in a few hints, like when the current logo morphs out. Take note that the horizontal line doesn’t go all the way through the ball that’s shown as the current logo morphs out.

This is why I honestly believe they’re just going straight back to the 1980’s logo without the horizontal line going all the way through the way, and also including “Utah” into the logo.

That it does but that’s also their current secondary logo. Take notice of the lack of the accent on the right side of the note.

I love this speculation! Line or no line?! Can't wait for June 15th. I'll be visiting Fanzz that day for sure.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

I know normally you have to wait a year after getting new unis before coming out with an alt. that is why I believe they will use last years Hardwood Classic as a third.

Actually you need to wait TWO full seasons before unveiling an alt. The EARLIEST an alt would be unveiled for Utah is the 2012-2013 season.

I know normally you have to wait a year after getting new unis before coming out with an alt. that is why I believe they will use last years Hardwood Classic as a third.

Actually you need to wait TWO full seasons before unveiling an alt. The EARLIEST an alt would be unveiled for Utah is the 2012-2013 season.

I'm not disagreeing with you but is there anywhere that states this on the web? I had a friend ask me and I'm trying to find a link outside of this thread for him.

Archived