The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

One thing I wish this new Jazz package had in it was a "Utah" script. Even though I'm glad they didn't stick "Utah" next to the "J" above "AZZ", I like the Name/home, City/away approach to jerseys.

Speaking of which, I would think the Magic will stick "Orlando" on their black alternates & not "Magic" because 12 of the 17 (only Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Portland, & LA Lakers use team name on alternates) teams who have alternates use the city instead of the team name.

ujsignature.png

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No unveiling of Utah's floor today:

"

FLOOR DEBUT DELAYED: The Jazz had planned to show off their new-look floor, featuring their recently revealed J-note logo with a new color scheme, during Thursday's open-to-the-public draft party at EnergySolutions Arena.

According to a statement from the team issued Tuesday night, however, the reveal has been postponed until a to-be-determined date "later this summer."

"

ujsignature.png

One thing I wish this new Jazz package had in it was a "Utah" script. Even though I'm glad they didn't stick "Utah" next to the "J" above "AZZ", I like the Name/home, City/away approach to jerseys.

Speaking of which, I would think the Magic will stick "Orlando" on their black alternates & not "Magic" because 12 of the 17 (only Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Portland, & LA Lakers use team name on alternates) teams who have alternates use the city instead of the team name.

:huh:

I don't want to burst your bubble, but only 16 NBA teems are currently wear an alternate. Detroit officially retired their alternate jersey at the beginning of last season.

Sry bout that.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

The hat John Wall put on looks like a new logo. I can't really tell if the design is new due to the huge Jerry West, but looks like a new script logo. 102388641.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6D7B2A31A573E3D7C0D1994BE991774C34E2B1178554C4860

Appears to be the one they've been using........

http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=rrsbk5ital34gcfrk1fulgmjw

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Clippers new logo updated on the draft list...

logo.lac.gif

Not just that, but they also revised the script logo

clippers.com_logo.png

The previous one

esjh42dzbk5mg54pn3deriyjg.gif

Wonder if they maybe going with something like this on their rumored new jerseys?? I personally like the script change, I was a fan of the previous one, but I like the new outline of it. It seems as though the Clippers aren't even going to announce or unveil their new logos, just kind of slowly integrate the new logo. Up until even a couple days ago, they were using the old logo on their website but now the newer version is plastered on the site, but without even an official announcement.

both of the clippers changes are good, but i'm disappointed about how astonishingly minor they are. what else can you expect from the clippers though...

Completely agree, they blew a perfect opportunity to re brand this team and give it a completely new identity, not just fix a logo that has been wrong for YEARS and recolor the script.

I can't say I'm gonna get my hopes up for a new Clippers unis.

The pics I've seen of draft picks all have the players holding their team's 'jersey-ball', except teams unveiling new uniforms--Utah, Golden State--they had a traditional white 'logo ball' with the new logo. The Clippers pick(s) had the jersey ball (with the current jersey design), which tells me that they will probably keep the same jerseys.

I mean, it could be the NBA leading us on (maybe even inadvertently...)

Just what I seemed to have picked up.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

No, looking at the blue version, they fixed the E and changed the outline to wrap around all parts of the letters. Look at the inside of the C and the holdes in the L, Ps, E, and S. I personally feel it makes the whole script feel a bit sharper.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

Clippers greatly improved their script...but thanks to Conrad it sucks again. One of those things you can't un-see once it's pointed out. Also, is it just the image, my monitor, or my eyes (or my hopes and dreams) or does that Blue look a liiiiiiiiiittle bit lighter? Werx can deny this, but I have already convinced myself they are making their Blue lighter gradually year by year and eventually it'll be Light Blue again.

Archived