The Cornucopia of Possible NBA Logo Changes

Discogod

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the green will be more prominent than what?s shown in these graphics. Maybe ColorWerx can give us a little low down.

Here's the away uniform front.

unis2.png

... nearly exactly as I had predicted. homeaway

I'm sorry but those are a cluster:censored:.

Those Jazz uniforms wouldn't be so bad...if they still played in New Orleans. I didn't like the mountain logo so much, but at least they were FINALLY building an identity of their own as opposed to keeping what they had in a different city, name aside. Back to square one.

hollywoodp.jpg

With Seattle's move, there is not that much green left. Celtics and Bucks. Anyone else?

The Jazz, sadly. :cry:

Also, Wasatch, are there alts?

Sorry, the graphics I posted don?t do the uniforms justice, and I?m afraid to release anymore artwork! So just wait another few hours and we?ll all be able to feast our eyes on what I know will be the best uniforms in franchise history! Everything from the modernized retro logo, down to the mesh itself, these babies will prove to be the furthest thing away from disappointing! As for the green alternates everyone was hoping for, those probably won?t be coming until 2012-13.

But if it's not white, green, or navy....

applogosig15.pngapplogosig13.pngapplogosig14.png

The first non-banned member of ther CCSLC to post in The Ugliest Bathroom.

Uniform overview (according to myself):

GSW - Huge f_ _ _ ing downgrade. Super plame (plain and lame combined). Reminds me much of this: http://images.jerseyhaven.multiply.com/image/2/photos/38/400x400/39/IMG-4853.jpg?et=Ap1bh0fHDSmiwN9QSiQn9w&nmid=93739494

Minnesota - Slight upgrade, slight upgrade (reason above)

LA - Huge upgrade. New numbers, new design. My favorite.

Cleveland - tomorrow

Utah - So Knick-ish (from the post-Ewing era). The jersey I suppose. Evidence?

jazzjersey.png

image264980g.jpg

nice find... i'm going to go ahead and say these are my favorite new uniforms this year (although i guess the cavs can impress - i didn't like the supposed leaks though)

the jazz's white side panels are unique, and looking at the replicas, the contrast between green and navy is much better than wasabi's leaked images - i'm going to assume the authentics will look even better

Not so sure about the white font on the Jazz, or if the green numbers really fit...but overall they look fantastic. And the white serves a purpose in keeping them from being Lakers clones.

Best part is finally established - the 'navy' isn't much of any difference at all from the classic purple; no more than tinkering with the shade. Can't wait to see the real thing.

Thought there was supposed to be something new and innovative about the Jazz uniforms.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

While I'm not disappointed, I'm certainly underwhelmed. By the way, what is the wordmark on the butt (it's yellow on the roads)? I'm assuming it's the yellow slanted "UTAH JAZZ" that we've seen on the baseline of some court concepts; "UTAH" on the roads & probably "JAZZ" on the home?

ujsignature.png

Archived