World Cup Jerseys

falcons007

So my USA jersey arrived today and i must say it is quite the beauty!

I was wondering if any of you guys had bought any jerseys for the world cup, and which ones??? I'm really considering getting some more but just dont know which ones to get - will prob get the USA away (got the white one today) - but am also considering england white or red?? netherlands, portugal away, france away, spain home....whats everyone else thoughts???

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I picked up a blue US jersey, and plan on getting a gold Australia. Not only are the designs nice, but the fit and feel of these Nike jerseys is great.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I have Netherlands jersey from Euro 2008. I haven't seen any WC Jersey's for them around Calgary so I may need to order one.

try the nikefootball.com website - thats were i got my USA one from, they had the netherlands jersey on there as well. Funny story, it looks like the stores over here in England (even the Nike outlets) are not selling the USA kits due to the fact england play them in their opening match.

I'm wearing my USA blue right on. It is a beauty.

have you got the white one buddy?? its also a beaut!!!

I saw the white at Dicks Sporting Goods (where they told me incidentally a month ago that they were not selling world cup jerseys), I was not as impressed as I was with my blue.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Does anyone know if they are selling old Italy jerseys for sale anywhere online? They had them on World Soccer Shop, but only in XXL. I need an XL. I'd like to get the old style (I don't really like the World Cup Style) and I don't really want to pay $70.

Does anyone know if they are selling old Italy jerseys for sale anywhere online? They had them on World Soccer Shop, but only in XXL. I need an XL. I'd like to get the old style (I don't really like the World Cup Style) and I don't really want to pay $70.

The best spot. But may be pricey

Some here.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

A couple Sports Authority stores in the Atlanta area have quite a bit of international jerseys: USA, Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Spain, and Germany.

I'll wait until after the World Cup....$70 is too much for a glorified silk t-shirt.

I didn't like the blue USA shirt at first, but the more I saw it, the more I liked it. I actually really like it now.

Im also a fan of Germany's black shirt.

My favorite set of both colored and white shirts has to be the Netherlands.

I also got a new Team Russia shirt a little bit ago. Yeah, they didn't qualify, but this thing is a beauty.

oBIgzrL.png

I have Netherlands jersey from Euro 2008. I haven't seen any WC Jersey's for them around Calgary so I may need to order one.

A few soccer shops have had them but they are selling out as soon as they arrive. I've got the Ivory Coast away jersey for no other reason than I like the look of it, and I've order a New Zealand white jersey hoping it's here in time but may not be so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

ManchesterCity_10Sig.png

A few soccer shops have had them but they are selling out as soon as they arrive. I've got the Ivory Coast away jersey for no other reason than I like the look of it, and I've order a New Zealand white jersey hoping it's here in time but may not be so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I actually saw one today at the Jersey City in Market Mall for $100. But I have my eyes on a Robben one that I want to order.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Picked up the gold Aussie jersey today. Love the slogan on the inside of the badge - "Never Say Never".

Also, Niketown on Michigan Avenue is selling these great-looking graphite T-Shirts with the "DTOM" insignia on the inside of the U.S. badges, full-size on the front. It's beautiful, but it's still not enough to get me to lay out $35 for a T-Shirt.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived