World Cup Jerseys

falcons007

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm wearing my USA blue right on. It is a beauty.

have you got the white one buddy?? its also a beaut!!!

I saw the white at Dicks Sporting Goods (where they told me incidentally a month ago that they were not selling world cup jerseys), I was not as impressed as I was with my blue.

I also was able to see them both at Dick's a couple of weeks ago and the blue looks 1000x better to me.

6fQjS3M.png

I have an England 2006 WC jersey, and the one they wore for Euro 2008 qualifying (with the blue lions in the side venting), but I just can't see getting the 2010 WC home. It's just too plain, which looks fantastic on the pitch (even if it'd be 100% better with Navy shorts), but it simply isn't different enough from a plain white T to be worth the $70

I got my New Zealand jersey almost 2 months early. It's amazing but I'm a little disappointed that unlike all other Nike teams there is no saying on the inside of the crest.

the inside of the USA jersey doesn't have any special slogan written - it does have the picture of the snake which they use on their shield - thought that was a nice touch. Went to the local addidas and Nike outlets here in London and i must say the France White and Germany White jersey look great in person. Interestingly enought it seems like they have pulled all the USA jerseys off the shelf!!! Most prob because of England first game against USA - thought that was a very classic British thing to do.

I got my New Zealand jersey almost 2 months early. It's amazing but I'm a little disappointed that unlike all other Nike teams there is no saying on the inside of the crest.

the inside of the USA jersey doesn't have any special slogan written - it does have the picture of the snake which they use on their shield - thought that was a nice touch. Went to the local addidas and Nike outlets here in London and i must say the France White and Germany White jersey look great in person. Interestingly enought it seems like they have pulled all the USA jerseys off the shelf!!! Most prob because of England first game against USA - thought that was a very classic British thing to do.

Seems like it was mutual. I went to the WC section of my local Dick's sporting goods. They had the Jerseys for 31 teams. No England though, so they didn't get any of my money.

I was at the TFC game Saturday and I was a little surprised at how many World Cup jerseys I saw out there. I wore my grey TFC, but I noticed 5 different countries being worn around BMO field.

The most common was a toss up between the Netherland and Italy (of course I went up to everyone wearing the Oranje and said "hup Holland")

I noticed a fair amount of Portugal as well.

I saw 1 guy wearing Spain's jersey and 1 guy wearing Argentina's jersey.

I'm waiting for the new White "cheveron" dutch jersey to come in the mail, can't wait to get that baby!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

There were a ton of folks at Disney wearing their respective team's colors last week, though with as many international guests as they get, that's probably a much more commonplace item of clothing to wear than in most other amusement parks in the US.

There were a ton of folks at Disney wearing their respective team's colors last week, though with as many international guests as they get, that's probably a much more commonplace item of clothing to wear than in most other amusement parks in the US.

I hope you took the time to properly glare at any Brazilians that may have been in the parks, rude sonsofbitches.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

When I walked through the Italian block at Epcot, a few of the Italians promptly flopped whenever a person walked by them.....

I watched a few minutes of Game 4 at Le Collier, the Canadian restaurant in Epcot. Naturally, I had to get their opinion on the Phoenix situation and nearly got them to say some non Disney-appropriate words.

Ugh. I cant find anywhere that has the blue USA jersey.

It's like my hopeless search for the white USA Hockey jersey of a few months ago all over again.

http://www.chicagosoccer.net/Nike-USA-Away-Jersey-10-12_p_4606.html

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Ugh. I cant find anywhere that has the blue USA jersey.

It's like my hopeless search for the white USA Hockey jersey of a few months ago all over again.

Dick's? Sports Authority?

They had them at both places, I got mine at Sports Authority.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

Dick's had various jerseys for $45-60. They also had t-shirts for $25.

I just can't justify paying that price, and they'll be priced higher because the demand is there right now. I can wait until the tournament is over. And if they all get sold out, it'll be better news for me....less jerseys to clog my closet.

That's a pretty standard price for a soccer jersey; in fact, it might be a little low for a USA shirt. $25 for a t-shirt is ridiculous, though.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm disappointed. The only New Zealand jersey I'm able to locate online or in sporting stores (Dick's Sporting Goods, Modell's, Sports Authority, etc.), goes for $120.00 plus tax.

http://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/products/product_browse.aspx?free_text=new+zealand&category|category_root|13125=football

you'll pay good for shipping, but it'll definitely be less than $120.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Well, while I fell unsuccessful in my search, my mother was somehow able to locate a team USA soccer jersey in the correct size. The only thing is it is blank.

So I ask, and i probably already know the answer, but does anyone know any way to get a soccer jersey customized?

oBIgzrL.png

Archived