My first tattoo

randyc

Well here is the final product...

010.jpg

The stars look a little off in the picture because of the angle of the camera and my shoulder. Must say I love the final outcome, and thanks davidson for the design. The artist thought it was a really cool design and enjoyed doing someone elses work other than his.

Its a nice design... The quality is decent. I forgot to tell you that one thing a lot of people recommend is... NOT to get a tattoo spur of the moment. I tell all my friends and family to get a design you like, and then make about 12 copies of it. And then you put a copy every where you go... In your car, in your wallet, at your desk at work, by your computer, on your fridge, your phone back ground, on the coffee table. After you have the copies placed everywhere, wait about 4-6 months... and if you still like the design, THEN get it tattooed.

Hopefully you still enjoy it. Congrats on your first.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

After davidson posted his design I printed off about 9 copies and played with different edits and ideas of it, when I got to the parlour, the artist had a couple ideas I thought sounded good so we went with them. Like I said I'm really pleased with the final outcome and will probably be getting another one down the road.

iGLssSH.png

After davidson posted his design I printed off about 9 copies and played with different edits and ideas of it, when I got to the parlour, the artist had a couple ideas I thought sounded good so we went with them. Like I said I'm really pleased with the final outcome and will probably be getting another one down the road.

Wrong, you'll get more than one more.

We all do after the first one.

-Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Huh. Some guy posts something on the Internet, and you ink it into your skin.

Not saying it's good or bad -- just reiterating what has taken place in this thread.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Yeah some guy posts something on the internet and I like it enough to get it tattooed on me. What took place was I posted a start of what I thought I wanted to get done, got feedback on it and davidson posted his idea, which I really liked. There isn't a need to reiterate anything. I could care less if any of you guys don't like, it's something personal to me.

iGLssSH.png

Yeah some guy posts something on the internet and I like it enough to get it tattooed on me. What took place was I posted a start of what I thought I wanted to get done, got feedback on it and davidson posted his idea, which I really liked. There isn't a need to reiterate anything. I could care less if any of you guys don't like, it's something personal to me.

I agree. How is this any different than taking your ideas to a tattoo artist and then getting them inked on you? He just happened to use Davidson's (who happens to be a damn fine designer) interpretation of his idea instead.

Tattoo looks rad Randy. Where is it on you? Shoulder?

Huh. Some guy posts something on the Internet, and you ink it into your skin.

Not saying it's good or bad -- just reiterating what has taken place in this thread.

DG, you always know how to put things into perspective. I love that about you.

Archived