NBA ASG 2011 uniforms?

TheRealPepman

I guarantee that is them. I hate-hate-hate that it says "The East" instead of "East". I also hate that they are Royal/Black/Silver. I am hoping the West goes Red/White/Gold, because if they use Black as well and that color starts taking over these games....man, I don't know.

I posted this in the NBA logo thread:

And since Rose and Howard are both sponsored by Adidas, who make theAll-Star jerseys, it makes even more sense. They're very similar tolast years too

So, yeah

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I posted this in the NBA logo thread:

And since Rose and Howard are both sponsored by Adidas, who make theAll-Star jerseys, it makes even more sense. They're very similar tolast years too

So, yeah

When reading this I first thought Jalen Rose and Juwan Howard.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Personally, I hope the league goes back to tighter fitting jerseys & shorts. I don't want a return to the ultra-tight 80s with their short, short shorts, but more like the way unis were in the early 90s. I think today's uniform cuts are just sloppy-looking.

(I never really understood the trend for ultra-baggy unis. Surely it would just make it easier for opponents to grab on, as well as increasing air resistance. But maybe that's just me...)

Personally, I hope the league goes back to tighter fitting jerseys & shorts. I don't want a return to the ultra-tight 80s with their short, short shorts, but more like the way unis were in the early 90s. I think today's uniform cuts are just sloppy-looking.

(I never really understood the trend for ultra-baggy unis. Surely it would just make it easier for opponents to grab on, as well as increasing air resistance. But maybe that's just me...)

Never played basketball, but from my baseball and hockey experience I can tell you that baggy uniforms are more comfortable.

I think better fitting would be a better term than "tighter". IMO, the Nike SOD are way too tight, but you don't want trash bags floating around. Think CC Sabathia, and Prince Fielder. Even many NBA jerseys on players are way too huge. There is a rule in the NBA IIRC, that shorts have to be no longer than 1" below the knee or something to that effect. Although they are baggy, the NBA has done a good job regulating the shorts...

Archived