Baltimore Ravens

Lights Out

ravens.png

Obviously heavily based on the mid-'90s Atlanta Hawks uniforms. I used their old full-bodied raven logo but updated it with the current "frontal angry raven head" logo. I had the wings wrap around just like on the Hawks jerseys. I also went with a traditional "B" logo on the helmet and used the old number font just because I thought they looked nice.

Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I like everything but the birds. They're not terrible, there's just something...off...about them. And not to be sound like a jerk or anything, but I believe there's a reason the Hawks jerseys didn't make it past the 90's.

Just my $0.02 :)

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Yes, pants will cover most of the Raven. I applaud you for trying to do something different, but that issue needs to be addressed. I honestly don't know how to fix it and still keep the same spirit of this concept. Also, could we see a reverse side of the helmet?

Eh, I like the idea of bringing back the old raven but it honestly doesn't look too good. I don't like how the raven is placed, especially near the lower abdomen; it just doesn't make too much sense. If you really wanted the raven to be 'cahrging', which is what I think you were trying to get at, I'd create the helmet into a raven's head and place the wings on the shoulders and pants; just an idea.

By the way, the back side of your uniform's numbers are upside-down.

This might be the best concept I've seen on these boards. The back of the jersys might be the best thing I've ever seen. I would take the bird head off the front though, and start the wings at the side seam.

On the helmet I would make the B purple with white outline and gold shadow. Make the face mask black.

On the jersey as I said I would take the bird head off the front. I would also add the Ravens script above the numbers. Also make the cuffs and collar black on both home and away

The pants I would remove the stripe and put the Raven head logo they have on their current helmets on the hip.

I would make the primary socks black

• 1 month later...

On the home uniform, it will look like they have their pants pulled up way too high, and on the road, it'll look like they're wearing cummerbunds or championship belts.

It's a solid idea, but probably not very practical.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This might be the best concept I've seen on these boards. The back of the jersys might be the best thing I've ever seen. I would take the bird head off the front though, and start the wings at the side seam.

On the helmet I would make the B purple with white outline and gold shadow. Make the face mask black.

On the jersey as I said I would take the bird head off the front. I would also add the Ravens script above the numbers. Also make the cuffs and collar black on both home and away

The pants I would remove the stripe and put the Raven head logo they have on their current helmets on the hip.

No offense but you've been here six weeks so it may be a shade early for that to be the ultimate compliment. B)

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

No offense but you've been here six weeks so it may be a shade early for that to be the ultimate compliment. B)

He said "best he's SEEN".

What's wrong with that? It's not like he said "best ever created by anyone, ever".

87Redskins.png

ravens.png

Obviously heavily based on the mid-'90s Atlanta Hawks uniforms. I used their old full-bodied raven logo but updated it with the current "frontal angry raven head" logo. I had the wings wrap around just like on the Hawks jerseys. I also went with a traditional "B" logo on the helmet and used the old number font just because I thought they looked nice.

Comments?

That is amazing.

ravens.png

Comments?

Shoulder/TV numbers are not correctly lined up. On the back of the jersey, they would be mirror imaged if you went to the front side of the same jersey.

Archived