C-Jay & C-Fish's NHL Redesign

cjzilligen

Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I really appreciate it.

As far as the third uniform goes, it looks like I'm going back to the drawing board with this one, but I'm stil looking for some ideas for an update.

The alternate logo doesn't seem to getting much love either, would the C with the tomahawks logo be a better fit?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, i can agree that logos will look washed out on the same color background, but I just dont think the flames logo looks good in any other color but red. That being said, here is the alt with a white F. Honestly, I don't like it as much, but I want to see what you guys think.

flamesalt2.png

So, I stand corrected and I think I wanted to see how Ivall did the "Flaming F"

1z499qr.gif

As Seen: http://www.puckdrawn.com/puckdrawn/2010/06/more-mike-ivall-concepts.html

Are you saying I copied him, mines better than his, his is better than mine? Im confused.

I didn't say that at all nor is yours better than his. I said he pulled it off better and I was wrong in what i wanted to see.

• 1 month later...

Im just seeing that Blackhawks logo for the first time and it is awesome! I personally think the current Blackhawks logo is one of the worst in the league with all its random colors and thin lines. It's only good because it's historic. What you guys did here is way better. And I dont know why you guys are getting so much hate. I guess when youre dealing with remaking an entire league, people have pretty strong opinions as to what teams should look like when these are just your concepts as to what could be done. Keep it up.

#8 Colorado Avalanche

next #9 columbus blue jackets

avsprimary-1.png

Alright so I've finally got this ready to show. I debated between the third jersey logo and their current logo as the primary, but ended up keeping the primary as what it is, with a slight color change. The blue is darker, the maroon slightly changed, and the grey is more of a silver now.

The secondary logo is the colorado "C" in side a shield with mountains at the top, hockey stick crossed behind. My first draft had some icicles hanging off the C, but I couldn't get it how I wanted it too look so it stays just the C.

The third logo, which appears on the alternate jersey, is something that I wanted to be the primary, but again it didn't turn out how I liked, so it just shows up on the third. This was based off of a sketch that dgnmrwrw gave me, as he was helping me out with this, so huge thanks to him as it's pretty much just a vector of his sketch. I'm fairly happy with everything, except the hands which I'll admit look pretty bad.

I'm pretty happy with the jerseys. They're based off of something I've done before, but i thought they suited the Avs. The third jersey has some piping on it because I wanted something a bit different, but I didn't overdo it with piping so hopefully a few people like it. Let me know what you think, sorry for the long wait guys.

avshome-1.png

avsway-1.png

avsalt-1.png

These look pretty good! I love the design of the home and road, and that secondary logo is really sweet. I do have some suggestions though.

First of all, I think you need to flip the design on the back of the jerseys. The way you have it now the stripes wouldn't line up from front to back.

Also, the silver is really hard to see on the white jersey, so I would darken it some.

Lastly, I'm not a huge fan of the alternate. I'm not sure how much of the sleeve stripes would actually show up when the jersey is being worn. Also, I think your shield/C logo would look much better on the front. Then maybe you could take the mountain peaks in that logo and use them in the design somehow, a la the late 90s Jazz.

#8 Colorado Avalanche

next #9 columbus blue jackets

avsprimary-1.png

Alright so I've finally got this ready to show. I debated between the third jersey logo and their current logo as the primary, but ended up keeping the primary as what it is, with a slight color change. The blue is darker, the maroon slightly changed, and the grey is more of a silver now.

The secondary logo is the colorado "C" in side a shield with mountains at the top, hockey stick crossed behind. My first draft had some icicles hanging off the C, but I couldn't get it how I wanted it too look so it stays just the C.

The third logo, which appears on the alternate jersey, is something that I wanted to be the primary, but again it didn't turn out how I liked, so it just shows up on the third. This was based off of a sketch that dgnmrwrw gave me, as he was helping me out with this, so huge thanks to him as it's pretty much just a vector of his sketch. I'm fairly happy with everything, except the hands which I'll admit look pretty bad.

I'm pretty happy with the jerseys. They're based off of something I've done before, but i thought they suited the Avs. The third jersey has some piping on it because I wanted something a bit different, but I didn't overdo it with piping so hopefully a few people like it. Let me know what you think, sorry for the long wait guys.

avshome.png

avsway.png

avsalt.png

I'd keep the foot logo on the shoulders and lose the alternate sweater.

Shouldn't the design on the lower back be reversed?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived