2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kyle Brotzman may have to finish his degree at Rick's College.

I'm assuming you mean BYU-Idaho? Ricks became BYUI about nine or eight years ago I think.

As for that game, its one if those feelings where you knew there was a chance it could happen, but you're still shocked by it. Wow.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

College football on a Friday is awesome.

Football at midnight? Great. I'd love to see more football at midnight.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Boise State failed to win the WAC. They should definitely be left out of ALL BCS talk for another three or four years.

Oh, let's not be silly... You could argue that the WAC was better than the Big East this year. Boise is definitely a Top-10 team and Nevada was a quality opponent.

Nevada's a good team, that's how I'd explain it. Sorry to disappoint.

It'll be a hard-fought game for sure, but the blowouts have been a tad boring lately.

Yeah right. I'm sure that's exactly what you'll do...provided there isn't one even remotely questionable call, bad weather, an injury, or anything else that could be construed as "unnaturally going against" Boise State. Lucky for them, the officials have no idea how much pressure you're putting them under to call a perfect game. It's hard to say if Mother Nature is aware of how perfect she needs to make the weather tomorrow night.

Don't worry, you won't disappoint.

Just referencing the fact that I called my shot on the officials getting blamed for this.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

And it's "Lights Out" on Boise State's BCS hopes.

EDIT: Cujo beat me to it. Speaking of homer boy, he's probably at the end of a rope right now.

And I can't :censored:-ing believe I tuned out on this game. At 24-7 I figured Boise would go Oregon on their asses and that would be it.

This game was over. Nevada was just another victim, down 24-7 early. Bucfan was texting me from the game telling me how good this Boise team was.... But that was before the 'Pack came back!

And Lights Out should be pissed. The field goal at the end of regulation was good. No doubt about it. But those are the breaks. So long, Boise!

6uXNWAo.png

Kyle Brotzman may have to finish his degree at Rick's College.

I'm assuming you mean BYU-Idaho? Ricks became BYUI about nine or eight years ago I think.

As for that game, its one if those feelings where you knew there was a chance it could happen, but you're still shocked by it. Wow.

Yeah I know, my parents moved to a town just outside of Rexburg but Napoleon Dynamite had Rick's College shirts so I used it for that.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

EDIT: Cujo beat me to it. Speaking of homer boy, he's probably at the end of a rope right now.

And I can't :censored:-ing believe I tuned out on this game. At 24-7 I figured Boise would go Oregon on their asses and that would be it.

This game was over. Nevada was just another victim, down 24-7 early. Bucfan was texting me from the game telling me how good this Boise team was.... But that was before the 'Pack came back!

And Lights Out should be pissed. The field goal at the end of regulation was good. No doubt about it. But those are the breaks. So long, Boise!

Like I said the refs had it out for Boise State.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

So yeah...who's gonna lose next week? Oregon in that Corvallis cauldron, or Auburn in their 2nd meeting with USC?

I'm guessing Auburn got scared straight after today. Oregon can turn the switch on at will. So idk...still have a feeling one of those 2 will go down.

Eh I dunno. It looked good to me but I mean the official's gotta have the best look in the house at that. What he should really be pissed at is Nevada's high school quality goal posts they've got. If they're normal sized, there's no question about it.

6fQjS3M.png

In before Lights Out says the first field goal was actually good.

In tonight's episode, NJ Tank is playing the role of Lights Out. Mr. Out couldn't be with us for this installment. His head is stuck in the oven.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

Boise State,

Gordon Gee had a point, didn't he? You are "a cute little story". Enjoy your Kraft Fights Hunger Bowl, and let the real teams worry about playing for the national championship. Some 4-loss Big East team is going to a BCS game, and your sorry asses are going to a bowl game no one cares about, all because you couldn't take care of business. Merry Christmas!

Signed,

College football reality

Auburn won't lose to SC.

Oregon may lose to Oregon State, in-state rival nothing would make Beaver Nation happier than muck and :censored: things up for the ducks.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Archived