2010 NFL Season

NEW.ERA

Hehe, The Dallas crowd is chanting "LETS GO RANGERS!"

Seriously, Wade Phillips blows beans. He will be gone by Monday, so I think.

Jerry already knows the season has gone to :censored:. He's not going to pay another coach to finish out their 4-12, only to find another HC for 2011. Wade will be gone, but only after Week 17.

6uXNWAo.png

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he doesn't want to start running around especially the way the ankle is. So unless the Pats get up by a big margin I'd suspect the 5-15 Yard passes all day and so far it's been effective.

Β 

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Β 

The Chiefs are the luckiest team on earth. They actually managed to barely pull it out at the last second in overtime against Buffalo, but they're still now exposed as pretenders who are just riding luck. If they were as good as the recent hype, they would have wiped the floor with the miserable Bills.

You seem to have forgotten that this is the NFL, where absolutely absurb :censored: happens.

Take the Browns getting a W in the Superdome last week for example. The NFL does a fantastc job of controlling teams so that they're all pretty balanced.

Ndamukong Suh is locking up Defense Rookie of the Year. Check out these stats through 7 games:

Tackles

G Solo Ast Total Sack Int FR TD

7 22 5 27 7.0 1 1 1

Those are All-Pro stats coming from a rookie playing defensive tackle. Let me reiterate how amazing those numbers are, especially from the defensive tackle position.

Also, can we add Calvin Johnson to that elite of the elite group of wide receivers yet? IMO, he is definitely a Top-3 in the NFL.

Receiving

G Rec Yds Y/G Avg Lng TD

7 38 538 76.8 14.2 87 8

I love having running backs that actually run (Ben-Jarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead) and not ones that dance at the line of scrimmage and gain no yards (Lawrence Maroney.) Go Patriots.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Β 

Β 

Huge hit on Favre. Helped off the field. This has got to be it. He's done. It's over. :rolleyes:

Enter Tavaris Jackson. 2-for-2. Touchdown pass and 2 point conversion. It's time for Brett to go.

6uXNWAo.png

And truth be told he SHOULD retire. Is he upset that last season ended with a pick in the NFC title game? Well guess what, the potentials for his last game are only going to get worse from here on out.

You're just sour about Favre, therefor will look for anything Vikings-related to hate on.

Archived