Fun With Colours

raysox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some real cool things going on in this thread. I'll see what I can do when i get things running up to regulation speed on my new laptop

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

We had a thread like this a few years ago and I recolored the Seahawks logo into the colors of every other NFL team, as well as swapping UGAg and Tech colors, Oregon State and U-Dub colors, and UVa and VaTech colors... and I saved them all into a folder I titled "recolorizations." Well, my hard drive was running out of space the other day, so guess what I did? I deleted every recolorization and "concept" (please note I am using that term very broadly because what i considered a concept 2 or 3 years ago is much different from what a concept actually is) from my drive.

But yeah, I'm too lazy to actually do any of these, but they're super fun to look at :)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

It'd be interesting to see the feathers on the Red Wings logo coloured like the Blackhawk chief's feathers.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived