Fun With Colours

raysox

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

off topic

OMG when I saw this, I definitely looked at the bear right after seeing AAAHH! and pretty much laughed my ass off.

111096x.png

/off topic

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

Alot of these, not the exact switch, but look like hats you can find on New Era and eCap city and fitted hat sites like those. They have a ton of colors for every team. They have had baseball team hats called twisted with other teams colors for one team, and the NFL colors for the city.

San-Francisco-Giants-59Fifty-New-Era-Fitted-Hats-red-old-gold-B.jpgMinnesota-Wild-New-Era-Fitted-59Fifty-hats-green-purple-white-B.jpgNashville-Predators-New-Era-Fitted-Hats-dgray-red-B.jpgWashington-Nationals-New-Era-Hats-Wizards-colors-B.jpgChicago-White-Sox-Fitted-Hats-navy-red-gray-B.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

Also, here is a recolor I actually did a while ago. I was thinking of other teams like Pittsburgh that had similar colors across the sports, and realized the Islanders, Mets, and Knicks had a blue and orange theme. So out of fun just to see what it would look like with the Jets blue and orange I made these. Not the best quality since it's just paint, but you get the idea.

JetsRecolor.jpg

2ly2w09.jpg

Here are a few more, I used the Arizona state flag instead of using Phoenix because A)Phoenix's flag has only one color other than white and B)The Cardinals and the D-Backs use Arizona in their title, instead of an individual city. Same thing with Minnesota, but heck, they're all named after the state instead of a city.

Flag-Logo.png

Archived