Fun With Colours

raysox

Here are a few more, I used the Arizona state flag instead of using Phoenix because A)Phoenix's flag has only one color other than white and B)The Cardinals and the D-Backs use Arizona in their title, instead of an individual city. Same thing with Minnesota, but heck, they're all named after the state instead of a city.

Flag-Logo.png

That Diamondback logo actually looks good.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minnesota's teams actually look the best. All of the colors fit those teams nicely. Same goes for Dallas. I thought FC Dallas, the Rangers, and the Mavericks looked good in the Stars' colors.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

With the history the Browns and Ravens have with each other, I thought I'd do this:

4996073851_07a173fc57.jpg

This actually looks good, seeing as the Ravens have a bit of an overall Halloween theme going on. I also eliminated the "B" in the logo; I didn't realize just how bad how odd it looked on the logo itself.

4996073819_a927aa92fc.jpg

I'll say it here first: A helmet lacking a decal of any sort is best done in the colors orange, brown, and white.

PA and CA's flags are wrong.

That is because they are the Philadelphia and Los Angeles flags.

Using a state flag on your first one threw me off. (AZ does have a great flag)

Yeah, I was going to use Phoenix's flag, but it's only two colors (maroon and white). Besides, AZ does have a nice flag with a good color palette, and two of the four teams use "Arizona" as their title as opposed to Phoenix.

Archived