Jets endzone and side line graphics

Dexter Morgan

Nice looking field, plus it looks better now with the seats not being red/pink. Boy, those were ugly!

Agreed. I think they nailed the seat color. It'll look right for both Jets and Giants games.

I'm a little surprised they didn't go with the video ribbon boards or some kind of rotating board (like the ones behind home plate in baseball) along the field so they could switch from Jets to Giants to whatever other event they're hosting more easily. The banners look kinda cheap.

And now the field has a puddle of Eli Manning's blood decorating it.

P1010965.jpg

That's my new seat, 100% PSL-free.

Its the exact same seat I had at Giants stadium except now I'm on the aisle as opposed to the middle of the section split down the middle of the uprights/hashmarks. Other than that tiny disappointment I was totally blown away by it.

And the graphics really popped off the turf, unlike Giants Stadium which seemed faded and washed-out.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

P1010965.jpg

That's my new seat, 100% PSL-free.

Its the exact same seat I had at Giants stadium except now I'm on the aisle as opposed to the middle of the section split down the middle of the uprights/hashmarks. Other than that tiny disappointment I was totally blown away by it.

And the graphics really popped off the turf, unlike Giants Stadium which seemed faded and washed-out.

Sweet seats! I've always preferred the "Madden game" view in person. I've always found it helpful for watching plays develop.

Sweet seats! I've always preferred the "Madden game" view in person. I've always found it helpful for watching plays develop.

Oh it's the best...but this is an ever-so slight downgrade for me:

P1000964.jpg

This is right-smack dead center. I'm on the aisle now. Beggars can't be choosers though right?

I had the chance to move closer in the corners for the same price, but opted not to because I love the view too much.

I'm unclear as to how necessary a new Giants Stadium really was. They seriously couldn't get another fifteen or twenty years out of the last one?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Great stadium I have season tickets in the lower tier, I am pissed though I am paying all this money for PSL's and they moved me back 30 rows. I went down to the first row though. B) I see myself in the upperdeck picture. I like the jet exhaust on the walls.

So the J in the logo is taller than the ets,

yet in the endzone it is the same size.

Guess it looks uniform, but shouldn't it match the logo?

It SHOULD in theory, but I think it looks better when they're all the same height so I'll let that one slide.

Archived