Jets endzone and side line graphics

Dexter Morgan

Slightly off topic, but I think the winner of the Giants - Jets preseason game should win the right to name the stadium for their team for one year. For example, the Giants beat the Jets this year, so they will both be playing in Giants Stadium until they play again in 2011.

Everyone loves a roundel.

Here's my 2nd deck PSL seats since we are posting

44381_10100171590622899_8828854_56306848_6092180_n.jpg

One thing i really like about the stadium is VERY few ads. Basically the 4 big TVs have sponsors and thats pretty much it. They'll put some ads up on the LCD strip around the upper deck, but nothing really permanent and eye-soreish like a baseball outfield wall.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

The official name of the stadium is The New Meadowlands Stadium. What are they going to do when its 30 years old?

They'll get a sponsor soon enough. Definitely before they host the Super Bowl.

That's what you'd think, but maybe the asking price is too high. Same goes for Cowboys Stadium. Super Bowl this year and no naming rights yet.

6uXNWAo.png

Here's my 2nd deck PSL seats since we are posting

44381_10100171590622899_8828854_56306848_6092180_n.jpg

One thing i really like about the stadium is VERY few ads. Basically the 4 big TVs have sponsors and thats pretty much it. They'll put some ads up on the LCD strip around the upper deck, but nothing really permanent and eye-soreish like a baseball outfield wall.

you know what I love how Citi Field has a ton of sponsors in the outfield. It actually gives it a mini times square feel. Helps serve two purposes, give the feel of new yorks most famous landmark, and make some serious $$$. win-win

Archived