Nike Pro Combat Concepts

Bmac

• 1 month later...

I think that Cy on the front and back of the jersey is overkill in my opinion, but I will say that despite that, I love this concept. The Cy logo is my favorite from ISU and one of my all-time favorite logos from any level, so I'm really thrilled to see it return in your concept. The helmet looks great, that pant stripe is really cool, and you've executed this very well. My only suggestion is to remove Cy from the front and back and it's perfect. Great job here!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

That helmet looks really good. Then you went overkill on the rest of it, including the dark pants.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'll tell you what, you've definately got something going with the pants, I'd dump everthing and work off that. The stripe looks really sweet, along with Cy above it.

However, Cy on the front and back isn't needed. I don't really feel the huge helmet logo either, I'd shrink it to an extent and add a helmet stripe.

Keep at it though, I love the creativity.

• 2 months later...

"ame for the sky"?

It's a play on "aim," since ISU is located in Ames, Iowa.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Archived