2010-11 NHL Season Thread

Still MIGHTY

Another huge win for the Yotes against the NHL's best after playing last night and even having the backup in net. (Who was absolutely shelled last time he played giving up 8 in Tampa Bay) It also completed the second Canadian road trip sweep this year.

PopHeading-1.gif

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another huge win for the Yotes against the NHL's best after playing last night and even having the backup in net. (Who was absolutely shelled last time he played giving up 8 in Tampa Bay) It also completed the second Canadian road trip sweep this year.

So they're back one point now?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

McDonough not hurt but it was a dumb dirty play by Cooke, shocking I know. Hopefully its a healthy suspension.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

I think Cooke is gonna get hammered, he has been suspended before and the NHL wants to crack down on head shots, plus the game was on NBC. I think his next game will be sometime in the first round of the playoffs if he is lucky.

I see him getting around 10 games at least.

Plus idiot lost the game for the Pens with that penalty.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I think Cooke is gonna get hammered, he has been suspended before and the NHL wants to crack down on head shots, plus the game was on NBC. I think his next game will be sometime in the first round of the playoffs if he is lucky.

Not to shift the focus by any means, but I think the standard bearer right now is Gillies 10, if the NHL keeps on like they have been I still say he gets five.

Not to shift the focus by any means, but I think the standard bearer right now is Gillies 10, if the NHL keeps on like they have been I still say he gets five.

Heatley got 2 for pretty much the same thing but hes not a repeat offender like Cooke is.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

The NHL has the perfect opportunity to make an example of Cooke. If they seriously want to eliminate head shot, send a message to Cooke and suspend him the rest of the season. Cooke is the perfected target to do this to. Unfortunately the NHL doesn't even know how they want to handle head shots so I would expect a 5 game ban.

Not even close. Bertuzzi did one stupid thing and hasn't done anything since, Matt Cooke's been like this since he got to Pittsburgh from ironically Vancouver.

Can't believe I actually defended Todd Bertuzzi.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Not even close. Bertuzzi did one stupid thing and hasn't done anything since, Matt Cooke's been like this since he got to Pittsburgh from ironically Vancouver.

Can't believe I actually defended Todd Bertuzzi.

He wasn't referring to Todd Bertuzzi. He was talking about Tod bertuzzi. Totally different guys.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived