Stadium Food

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Delta Center has a really good turkey sandwich I usually get when I go to Jazz games. A hot dog and nachos are always good too!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

I actually hate getting stadium food because it's overpriced and I don't like getting up once I'm seated. But, I have been known to get it at times if I'm fortunate enough to have some lackey with me to get food for me. The only stadium I've been to enough times to qualify for this discussion is Alltel Stadium to watch the Jaguars. And the only thing I eat there is hotdogs and drink a coke or two. Or if it's cold outside, then some hot chocolate.

I actually hate getting stadium food because it's overpriced and I don't like getting up once I'm seated. But, I have been known to get it at times if I'm fortunate enough to have some lackey with me to get food for me. The only stadium I've been to enough times to qualify for this discussion is Alltel Stadium to watch the Jaguars. And the only thing I eat there is hotdogs and drink a coke or two. Or if it's cold outside, then some hot chocolate.

Would you say you're pretty masculine Nitro?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well you're an active member on a board that is dominated by guys. You're obvioulsy very talented at what you do and you have interests that most women wouldn't. It's just a question.

Retired Number's To Come

I don't like stadium food for the same reason as nitro... it's over-priced and it forces me to get up.

When I ACTUALLY have to pay $6 for the "$6 Burger" at the Carl's Jr. in the Pepsi Center... there's a problem.

But when I actually DO get food... I guess I'd go with some Steak Escape because that place RAWKS.

IUe6Hvh.png

Well you're an active member on a board that is dominated by guys. You're obvioulsy very talented at what you do and you have interests that most women wouldn't. It's just a question.

...Please tell me you're joking.

Are you a "Tommy Girl" yes or no.

Retired Number's To Come

...Please tell me you're joking.

Are you a "Tommy Girl" yes or no.

:huh: I'm confused.

IUe6Hvh.png

Apparently you didn't get the memo... Let me refer you to a post I made on April 1:

Alright, alright, this is getting stale and I've had my fun with it, so I'll admit. Yes, it was indeed an April Fool's Day joke.  But, at least I had most of you going all day! And that's more than I'd hoped for, so I'm satisfied. Ah well... until next year...

Happy A.F.D., gents...

In short, I'm a guy. :hockeysmiley: Masculine enough for you now?

Well I guess I fell for it big time. I was in that thread on April 1st and I like most of us didn't know it was a joke. It's just carried over for me.

Retired Number's To Come

and now, to bring the post away from comments about ambiguous sexuality :therock:

If I go to Tsongas Arena, it's the Sunset Combo: Chicken Fingers & Fries. Rarely a hot dog. Never pizza - it's gross. And a few beers over the course of the night.

FleetCenter: Hot Dogs or Domino's Pizza, popcorn, couple beers

LeLacheur Park (Lowell Spinners): See Fleet Center

Fenway Park: Fenway Franks, popcorn, couple beers

Yankee Stadium: ditto

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

SBC Park: varies. sometimes I will get a hot dog. sometimes a chicken fajita burrito. but one thing I really like there is what is called a "Cha Cha Bowl" from Orlando Cepeda's Carribean BBQ. Its jerked chicken veggies, and pineapple salsa atop black beans and rice. add some hot sauce and a corona, its a good healthy meal :D

HP Pavilion: Dont eat there. If I do buy concessions its usually a soda, and thats mainly because I want the souvenier cup. I usually get to San Jose two hours early and eat and drink up at one of the pre game hangouts downtown

Candlestick Park: Dont eat in the stadium either. thats because Im usually there four hours before kickoff with all my friends and family BBQing our own food and drinking our own beer. Personally, Im kinda concerned that I actually enjoy the pregame tailgate party more then I do the actual game :blink:

which reminds me, the IC in ICS does have some relevance. Not to toot my own horn or anything but I can put out a mean huli huli chicken! before football season Ill post the recipie, that is if I dont get flamed for starting a recipie exchange (WIB! :P )

At the X, I'll usually get a lemonade in a cup (don't ask how many plastic cups from the X I have floating around this place, I'm not sure). If I'm sitting down low, I'll grab a cheesesteak sandwich from the nearby vendor before the start of the game; if I'm upstairs, it'll be a brat with lots of kraut. First intermission I'll usually just stay seated. Second intermission, it's usually all about the nachos, with LOTS of jalapenos. Tradition that goes back to my days in St. Louis.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived