College Basketball uniforms '10-'11

ONUV

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look exactly like the concept art I saw. Ten thousand different kinds of win. I'm curious if the sublimated pattern is the same.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Those look exactly like the concept art I saw. Ten thousand different kinds of win. I'm curious if the sublimated pattern is the same.

Don't think those are legit, looks like a photoshop job on a fraser davidson temp...zero different kinds of win.

The shoulders and shorts stripes are exactly the same as the concept, so you may be right. We'll see on Thursday.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Don't think those are legit, looks like a photoshop job on a fraser davidson temp...zero different kinds of win.

This is from the ZonaZoo (Arizona's student section) website (here), so I'm confident that these are legit.

This is from the ZonaZoo (Arizona's student section) website (here), so I'm confident that these are legit.

Trust me when I say that just because the Zona Zoo reports it, it isn't necessarily true. They're just students like me. They don't have the kinds of connections to the athletic department that would enable them to get their hands on stuff like this.

On the ZonaZoo website it says this about the concept, "You may not be aware, but it sounds as if the Men?s Basketball team may be debuting new uniforms. If there?s smoke there just might be fire. Here?s a guess at what the new uniforms could look like:" So I really Don't believe that this is the exact uniform, especially because the fonts look so uninspired, and our basketball team has had the same custom font for the school name and numbers and the font from the official U of A wordmark for the player names for a long time now.

ua_logo.jpg

Trust me when I say that just because the Zona Zoo reports it, it isn't necessarily true. They're just students like me. They don't have the kinds of connections to the athletic department that would enable them to get their hands on stuff like this.

True, and the ZonaZoo Crew kind of has a reputation of being pompous and uninformed sometimes. Lol

ua_logo.jpg

True, and the ZonaZoo Crew kind of has a reputation of being pompous and uninformed sometimes. Lol

Meh, I've always thought that it was the Honoraries that had that reputation. I'm friends with a lot of current and ex-Crew members.

Pompous and uninformed? Never. You say that as if we have a propensity for prematurely rushing the field or something...err, I retract my previous statements.

When it's actually worthwhile, though, we do rush the field better than anyone else.

The only real problem with Illinois' is the wordmark. Make it one solid color and it's a great uniform.

The only real problem with Illinois' is the wordmark. Make it one solid color and it's a great uniform.

While a one color wordmark would help, I still don't really like the new uniforms. The shorts have two-color diagonal stripes on them while the jersey's diagonal stripe is only one color. And they also lost the collar/waistband pattern that I really liked. They're just a little too plain for me. Take the Frank Williams-Dee Brown era uniforms and switch out the black side panel on the blue uniform for orange and that would be perfect. Too bad that will never happen.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Yeah, those look real fake. The school name and numbers looked photoshopped on. The LeBron logo makes no sense, especially with the AF25 shoes and Jordan socks.

Baylor_Kansas_St_Basketball.sff_53674_game.jpg

I didn't like them at all. I like the alt being silver instead of black (since their athletic department has used silver for so long), but these weren't the right silver.

The numbers were hard to read without a white outline.

I didn't like the design on the side of the shorts either.

Archived