Backgrounds

chickenfish13

Hey Guys,

This is my first real background that I've completed, and i was looking for feedback, as well as I'll do requests if anyone has them... I doubt this because it isn't all that good, but if someone wants one don't hesitate to ask.

This was all done in Inkscape, so its no photo editing or anything, just what I know how to do.

Heres an example I've just completed, with a Grande Prairie Storm concept.

gpstorm.png

And yes, i spelled grande as grand... ^_^

FINISHED BACKGROUNDS

Lighting

Browns

Bears

Mighty Ducks

Notre Dame

Ohio State

Don't be so down on yourself, I think it's pretty sweet

Can I get a Yankees one with the NY logo and the Yankees script in the corner, A Brooklyn Dodgers one with the bridge logo and the Brooklyn script in the corner, and a Rutgers one with the knight head? Thanks man!

Anubis.png

^I'm guessing he got a close-up picture of some rink ice looking down and put it on low transparency/some other settings to give it this effect. It looks pretty sweet no matter what. Nice work. My one suggestion is to just remove the lower left logo and only have the one in the middle, and maybe even make that bigger. I think that would look awesome, but even now it is great.

I like it. Nice job! I would consider bringing the logos to the top level though, and adding a drop shadow-to make the logos the center pieces and not just part of the background. I just finished some background thats are somewhat like this. I'd post but I dont wanna jack your thread

Cleveland Browns? Brownie elf logo. For the wordmark... can I get the old script one? Centered underneath the Brownie? Please. Thanks you.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

These are great. And sinse both the Vintage Grunge and Tackle Twill wallpaper threads that I requested on both died, I'll take a navy Chicago Bears wallpaper with the Bears bear head if it isn't too much trouble for ya.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and for the script this would be great, thanks.

25yzwqg.png

These are great. And sinse both the Vintage Grunge and Tackle Twill wallpaper threads that I requested on both died, I'll take a navy Chicago Bears wallpaper with the Bears bear head if it isn't too much trouble for ya.

Sorry to hijack-but I made this a month ago and am not using it and wanted to share it with another bears fan. http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss224/TheFixerGraphics/bearswallpaper.jpg

No worries. Also, I actually wanted the logo to look as if its kinda scratched up and everything, thats why its not on top.

These requests may come kinda slow, so bear with me.

Heres the Ducks, hope you like:

amdbackground.png

Also, how can i make the image really small, and then you guys can click, and its full size? Like what others do in background threads so it doesnt take up a whole lotta space.

Updated with Rutgers... sorry I skipped a couple, i was having problems, its fixed now though, so they should almost all be done by later tonight. Credit to gingerbreadmann for helping me out.

rutgersscarletkbg.png

Sorry to hijack-but I made this a month ago and am not using it and wanted to share it with another bears fan. http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss224/TheFixerGraphics/bearswallpaper.jpg

Very nice. I think I'll use that as my wallpaper until chickenfish finishes my request, if you don't mind.

25yzwqg.png

OK< i think for the next requests Im just going to add links to the very first post. So check from time to time to see if yours is there!

Also, Anubis, by Dodgers bridge logo do you mean the red and blue one? And EStone, what does the Browns script look like? Done the Yankees although it didn' come out very well, sorry Anubis. I may re try it, i might've done something wrong.

OK< i think for the next requests Im just going to add links to the very first post. So check from time to time to see if yours is there!

Also, Anubis, by Dodgers bridge logo do you mean the red and blue one? And EStone, what does the Browns script look like? Done the Yankees although it didn' come out very well, sorry Anubis. I may re try it, i might've done something wrong.

I had the link... but forgot to post it. Now I lost the link. You can just put their simple block font on it, if you dont mind. Thanks again.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

• 1 month later...

Yeah, thats the one I ment. Thanks!

Anubis.png

For the smaller picture, I upload the picture twice and then resize one to a smaller size and leave the other full size. Also, if you would like, I can send you a few of my files so you can take a look at how certain layers interact and create more depth and such. Just let me know.

-Mike

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Archived