Alabama helmet on College Gameday set

illini1

Not to mention I read somewhere that when an Alabama helmet is needed for display purposes, the number to be displayed is supposed to be 12. I don't know why -- I just read that somewhere.

Used to be 12 when they'd won 12 national titles. Now the number is 13 since they won last year.

Not to mention I read somewhere that when an Alabama helmet is needed for display purposes, the number to be displayed is supposed to be 12. I don't know why -- I just read that somewhere.

Used to be 12 when they'd won 12 national titles. Now the number is 13 since they won last year.

Interesting. My guess would have been in honor of these guys, but the national title thing makes more sense.

joe-willie-namath-alabama-crimson-tide-texas-autographed-photograph-3389300.jpg

75-00683-F.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Really? That's like Ohio State telling us how many Buckeye stickers need to be displayed on each of their lids. (And I'm sure there is.)

6uXNWAo.png

Archived