Nashville Predators concept

uniformity

I have never liked the Predators colour scheme. Silver shoulders, blue and yellow? Yuck! I do like the Predators third jersey however, but the checker board pattern does not look like it would translate to a white template at all.

What I did here was rearrange the Predators third jersey colour pallet and use a different checker board pattern. The emphasis is now on black, which I think fits the logo so much better.

nasrd.png

nashm.png

I REALLY like the white set, but the black set kinda looks like Tampa Bay and Carolina had a baby ya know. Maybe try a navy or baby blue with the checker pattern. I think the baby blue would look sick with the black and navy. Over all it is a much needed upgrade.

The jerseys are a bit Hurricane-ish. On the other hand, it's nice to see an attempt at something different for the Predators.

+10,000.

People around here, including myself, will praise a concept that includes a small tweak or really no creativity behind it whatsoever. But then when they try a recolour, people criticize it for being to "flashy" or something like that.

Isn't that what the Concepts forum is for, trying out different ideas or colour schemes with different teams?

Oh, and I love those powder blue jerseys. As Has2916 said, it would look strong with a black helmet and black pants.

25yzwqg.png

I agree with HabsFan1 in the fact that they do look a little like Carolina, but I think there's enough difference in the pattern to distinguish it from them. I actually like the idea of a checkerboard pattern on a jersey, and you executed it fairly well. That being said, the ice/baby blue doesn't sit very well with me. Maybe a darker blue would work better?

I think the striping needs to have only two colors. The navy and black blend together way too much as well. I would choose one or the other, and pair it with the baby blue and silver you already have. Addition by subtraction.

Until I read your post, I was not aware there was navy and black in the striping. I just thought it was an incredibly dark blue.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Maybe I'm the only one on the boards, but each time I see the Preds logo, it never fits with for me, regardless of what concept it's on. On the actual homes(only jersey in the set I like), it works okay partially because of the silver yoke. I think the recolored primary here is too dynamic for the checkerboard pattern. I do think it looks best on your blue alt, but I'd echo what was said about darkening the blue. Also, definitely only 2 colors for the checkerboard pattern if it stays.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Maybe I'm the only one on the boards, but each time I see the Preds logo, it never fits with for me, regardless of what concept it's on. On the actual homes(only jersey in the set I like), it works okay partially because of the silver yoke. I think the recolored primary here is too dynamic for the checkerboard pattern. I do think it looks best on your blue alt, but I'd echo what was said about darkening the blue. Also, definitely only 2 colors for the checkerboard pattern if it stays.

The preds logo I've never been a fan of. The RoboTiger or whatever it's supposed to be. I like the idea of the skull logo, however, kind of unique, but otherwise it just sort of appears weird.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

These are pretty cool. I like how the colors almost meld with their AHL affiliate Admirals. I'd say solid upgrade. Though I would like to see what it would look like with the "skull logo" as well. Then it would truely match up with the Ads.

packchampionslfroh.png

Archived