RugbyDump.com Promotional Video

Davidson

Thought I'd post the animation I recently produced for the blog RugbyDump. They post clips of highlights, tackles, tries etc.

I've use the key draws to the site and animated them into relevant clips within the video.

Hope you like.

Fraser

This really makes me realize how overrated American/Western football is... whew, those hits are hard!

Very nicely done. I love the subtle but still interesting lines of text superimposed on the video. :)

OhioBobcatsSquareSig.pngPittSquareSig2.pngOregonStateVintageSquareSig.pngve26tk.png

Images thanks to TornadoGTS

thanks man. have played both rugby and football. played football at uni and played semi pro rugby until i was injured.

love to play both. i can say each game offers roughly the same degree of violence. it varies for padding, but you feel about the same afterwards.

Loved playing rugby back in highschool, many many moons ago. It did suck being 5'8" and everyone else being 6' or taller. I had some gnarly bruises and it made hockey practice after rugby games pure pain.

Nice vid.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

Amazing video, for an amazing sport.

Any ways/places to learn how to make videos like that?

cheerso. its not too tricky to stuff like that in after effects. the animation itself it very basic. you just use the tracking software combined with a bit of time remapping.

Amazing video, for an amazing sport.

Any ways/places to learn how to make videos like that?

cheerso. its not too tricky to stuff like that in after effects. the animation itself it very basic. you just use the tracking software combined with a bit of time remapping.

Nice Work Davidson as said before Aussie Rules the Football (bow)

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

I'm 13 but i've played rugby for 6 years and grown up around rugby fanatics. You have, in the space of a minute, have defined rugby in video form, there needs to be more people like you Mr. Davidson

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

Archived