DeFrank's NFL Redesign

DeFrank

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the Chargers, I would use the exact same color scheme they have now, but with the powder blue and navy switched. No yellow helmet/numbers/jersey/pants.

right, that sounds good. now I really think that a navy alt would be good. maybe have the away be white on navy pants? i dont know. But I tink those are some good words of advice. thanks

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

For the Chargers, I would use the exact same color scheme they have now, but with the powder blue and navy switched. No yellow helmet/numbers/jersey/pants.

right, that sounds good. now I really think that a navy alt would be good. maybe have the away be white on navy pants? i dont know. But I tink those are some good words of advice. thanks

I think the away should definitely have powder blue pants. I would only use navy as a trim color...so no navy alternate jersey. That's just my two cents though, it's your concept, so do what you think would look best.

I think the away should definitely have powder blue pants. I would only use navy as a trim color...so no navy alternate jersey. That's just my two cents though, it's your concept, so do what you think would look best.

right. i mean, i kind of just hit uni-makers block with these. If I see something, I could make a navy. But, I think your right. Pretty much the EXACT same as the current alt. would be good, with maybe little changes. Actually, burgundyskins gave me permission to use his Charger logo he created on the boards years ago. It's VERY good.

potd 10/20/12

This is the best Chargers look ever:

OHTDD00Z.jpg

AAED005~Dan-Fouts-Prepare-to-pass-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Emulate thereupon.

agreed, but they look sooo much better in real life than they do in pictures

8026825156_0d03b8c868.jpg6864286734_be379a26d2_n.jpg

My fantasy teams: West Coast Cardinals (WRU), Glasgow Claymores (RLI) (Champions 2012) and Pemberton Foresters (VBL)

This is the best Chargers look ever:

OHTDD00Z.jpg

AAED005~Dan-Fouts-Prepare-to-pass-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Emulate thereupon.

agreed, but they look sooo much better in real life than they do in pictures

Haha! You read my mind, I sometimes think that the navy/gold is good, but I really am not a fan of the navt helmet. I think we can all agree that the early 2000's set was the worst they have had, and as the bolt pattern is going to win, I think that pattern should be like the current jerseys. The wavy pant leg and curved sleeve bolt like it is now. Applying gold pants to their current look with navy could be a good idea. I think the helmet has to stay white, but any thoughts on a gold helmet?

potd 10/20/12

Any more votes before I decide what the final is? I would like thoughts on anything, even if you voted for an option already there. Right now we have the bolt pattern CLEARLY winning (DARN! thats gunna be hard to make! any suggestions from the photoshop gods?) Most people want to se powder blue and white pants, while most would like to see powder be cut all together if a color had to be... hmm. I honestly am leaning towards something like navy/white pants or maybe navy/powder pants. I can make a little mock up of it and see how it looks. Come to think of it... have they ever worn powder blue pants?

potd 10/20/12

Any more votes before I decide what the final is? I would like thoughts on anything, even if you voted for an option already there. Right now we have the bolt pattern CLEARLY winning (DARN! thats gunna be hard to make! any suggestions from the photoshop gods?) Most people want to se powder blue and white pants, while most would like to see powder be cut all together if a color had to be... hmm. I honestly am leaning towards something like navy/white pants or maybe navy/powder pants. I can make a little mock up of it and see how it looks. Come to think of it... have they ever worn powder blue pants?

I think that they should go with navy blue and almost a darker gold color. When they wear uniforms that are mostly powder blue, they look like baby toys. Definitely go with the bolt, and gold tops with navy pants at home, with the opposite for the road uniforms.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I think that they should go with navy blue and almost a darker gold color. When they wear uniforms that are mostly powder blue, they look like baby toys. Definitely go with the bolt, and gold tops with navy pants at home, with the opposite for the road uniforms.

Gold tops at home and navy tops on the road?

Archived