New MLB BP Jerseys

wolverinefan719

Any word on new BP caps?

Unless something has changed they should have the same BP hats as last year. They should stay the same for around 4-5 more years.

Really? For some reason I thought they turned around a bit more often... The ear-flaps were around for 5 years?

Yes, but they just got new caps last season. The jerseys and hats are a year off in terms if new design.

I don't mind the idea of a Reds script on the BPs, even if rendering it in MS Brush Script is amazingly bush. It doesn't hurt to have the team name as a full wordmark somewhere in the package. In the same vein, I would like it if the Tigers wore this on their BPs or even their dugout jackets:

a9e0ko0iha90giwluhqqjunog.gif

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Any word on new BP caps?

Unless something has changed they should have the same BP hats as last year. They should stay the same for around 4-5 more years.

Really? For some reason I thought they turned around a bit more often... The ear-flaps were around for 5 years?

Yes, but they just got new caps last season. The jerseys and hats are a year off in terms if new design.

The first wave of BP caps (mesh) were 1999-2002. The second wave (cool base material) was 2003-2006. The ear flaps were 2007-2009.

Any word on new BP caps?

The first wave of BP caps (mesh) were 1999-2002. The second wave (cool base material) was 2003-2006. The ear flaps were 2007-2009.

I thought the BP cap design was on a two-year cycle.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived