Colorado Avalanche

Nick 1733

Do you think the Avalanche have a chance to win 4 in a row?  

48 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

sorry avs fans, but due to the statements made by another user in another thread.....

OH......HELL......YEEEEAAAHHHH!!!!!!

and once again Im sorry, but I must say that after this series I have absolutely no respect for Peter Forsberg as a hockey player. I sure hope he goes back to Sweden, because if the NHL wants to move forward and clean its image, cheap shot artists like Forsberg have no place in the NHL regardless of how great a player is. Hes not classy like Joe Sakic is. The officiating was brutal throughout this series going both ways but I could only name two players that truly embellished things to get calls, and thats former shark teemu selanne and forsberg. barnaby may be a turtle, :D but I cant remember him embellishing anything, unless I missed something.

either way, the avs and wings had thier runs for quite a few years now. but they had thier time. now its the sharks and flames time. We may have home ice but this is gonna be the toughest series the sharks have yet. the flames work as hard as the sharks, and they are as young and energetic as the sharks. Not to mention that thier coach and goalie would like to get back at us for showing them the door. It all makes for great drama, right?

anyways, we hope to accomplish something that our not so mighty rivals from orange county couldnt last year, nor could our other southern california rival with the help of Gretzky of all people accomplish back in 1993

and since we are playing the FLAMES....well there is one well known way for battling flames now, isnt there?

sharksfiretruck.jpg

:hockeysmiley:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to say kudos to the Avalanche and their fans. Gave all of us in San Jose and the Bay Area a great scare. I really hope Tony Granato's job isn't lost because of this. A great guy and its tough to beat such a great hockey guy.

Onto Calgary...I have so much respect for your team. The headlines will be huge! Sutter and Kiprusoff vs. Wilson and Nabokov. These teams will go seven games (as much as both sides don't want to.) This series will be fun to watch!!! I guess its San Jose vs. Canada of sorts!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

wow... that game was bad. 2 missed calls that results in Sharks goals. One was when Svatos was tripped in the corner. The Avalanche played poorly, but those refs didn't help. The injury to Selanne was clearly knee to knee. Oh well, none of that matter too much cuz' we couldn't get the puck past Nabakov, so kudos to him and the Sharks. I think the Flames will take the Sharks.

Really, the only bright spot of the game was when you could clear as day hear Hannan (?) say "You can't call that f***ing penalty!" on TV right after he manhandled Forsberg.

and once again Im sorry, but I must say that after this series I have absolutely no respect for Peter Forsberg as a hockey player. I sure hope he goes back to Sweden, because if the NHL wants to move forward and clean its image, cheap shot artists like Forsberg have no place in the NHL regardless of how great a player is.

Forsberg is the player that is held against the boards and cheap shotted more than any player in the league.

IUe6Hvh.png

either way, the avs and wings had thier runs for quite a few years now. but they had thier time. now its the sharks and flames time.

Like it was the Wild and Ducks time last year??

Its just parody at its finest, but im happy for ya'll its fun while it lasts.

My laymen prediction.

Sharks in 6 , Lightning in 5

Forsberg should go to Sweden.

Ive never heard of a professional hating his job so much, its sickening. Ask any junior player playing in Hudson Bay how bad he wants to play in the League, and then compare it with Forsberg.

Go back to Sweden, play for your Dad's team and be dobe with it.

Well Shark & Puckguy--I guess I'm on the other side this round---here's to an entertaining series--both teams are hard working, and the goalies are incredible...

and before I go--

GO FLAMES GO!!!!!

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

it was a wild ride, and in the end the better team won. congrats to the sharks, i'll be watchin.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Forsberg is the player that is held against the boards and cheap shotted more than any player in the league.

he also gets the benefit of more marginal calls then any other player in the NHL

And in the NBA... the same thing happened with Jordan, Bird, etc... does that take away from them at all? Forsberg is still the best player in the world

IUe6Hvh.png

Bitter, party of one... Bitter, party of one... your table is now available. There will be lots of CREAMER on the table. ;)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Chris, there were many crying fowl that of all referees to call Game 5, the one that is very much against the Sharks, just happens to call it. I was thinking if that same ref that called Game 6 in CGY, did Game 6 in COL, I would be convinced that the NHL is out to screw over Team Teal. But they didn't. HALLEUJAH!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived