Kentucky Wildcats

nuordr

Wow you're serious. The white pants look so much better and I think most people would agree with me. You need the white pants to break up the big blue blobs we're looking at.

I like their uniforms. It's kind of a modern spin on a traditional uniform.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Wow you're serious. The white pants look so much better and I think most people would agree with me. You need the white pants to break up the big blue blobs we're looking at.

Your damn right I'm serious. I love the all-blue look and there are many other UK fans that say the same thing, well the ones in my season ticket seating section at least. I would put this look right there with the ugly set from the Tim Couch era.

spacer.png

So you hate white pants?

No, I like the white pants, but not on Kentucky when we are the home team. You have to understand the last two sets of uniforms we have wore have been monochrome. Here is my favorite set and the set they have now. So as a Kentucky fan we have grown accustomed to the all blue look as the home team. So maybe it is that I am just not accustomed to seeing them. I was just wondering why we wear the all blues for the first 6 games at home and the Blue on White for the last home game and the bowl game when we are the home team.

spacer.png

Your damn right I'm serious. I love the all-blue look and there are many other UK fans that say the same thing, well the ones in my season ticket seating section at least. I would put this look right there with the ugly set from the Tim Couch era.

Those white helmets looked pretty good if you ask me.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

I guess I am just not old-fashioned like many people on this board. I am also a Browns fan and I would rather see them wear this beautiful set then their plain white pants.

spacer.png

No argument from me on those orange Browns pants.

I guess I am just not old-fashioned like many people on this board. I am also a Browns fan and I would rather see them wear this beautiful set then their plain white pants.

No argument here. I will always vote for the Browns' orange pants over their basic white pants. As long as they don't wear the Brown pants then I'm good.

PvO6ZWJ.png

As long as Kentucky goes with one helmet, I don't care what pants they wear. I just HATE it when teams wear multiple helmets. The helmet is the identifiable part of the uniform. When people think of Notre Dame, it's the gold helmet. Same with other schools like Michigan. Why a team would want to detract from that is beyond me. Multiple jerseys I can see, you can sell the different styles. But you typically don;t sell helmets.

As long as Kentucky goes with one helmet, I don't care what pants they wear. I just HATE it when teams wear multiple helmets. The helmet is the identifiable part of the uniform. When people think of Notre Dame, it's the gold helmet. Same with other schools like Michigan. Why a team would want to detract from that is beyond me. Multiple jerseys I can see, you can sell the different styles. But you typically don;t sell helmets.

I understand what you are saying, but these beauties that Virginia Tech wore were awesome, even though they are not their normal helmets. The same can be said of the Oregon Ducks too.

spacer.png

i unequivocally hate everything that comes out of lessington. however i will grudgingly admit they look better blue/white than blue/blue.

i would have loved to see the university of louisville with some red pants. i also would have loved to see the jersey striping match the pants striping.

You're not "old fashioned" but you want the Browns to go back to a uniform that they haven't worn full time since 1983. That's funny.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

You're not "old fashioned" but you want the Browns to go back to a uniform that they haven't worn full time since 1983. That's funny.

Really? Well I like these looks to, so see if you agree with my statement now?

1. The Vikings set they wear now with purple on purple.

2. The Bills set they wear now.

3. I would like for the Browns to put something on their helmet, just to damn plain.

4. I hate the San Francisco 49ers uniform, too blah.

5. I believe the Kansas City Chiefs need to modernize.

6. The Cowboys need to color coordinate their uniform.

7. I like the Denver Broncos look and hope they never change it.

8. I like the new Arizona look (besides the black).

9. I like the Falcons look, they should never go back to the red helmet.

10. I believe the Dolphins need to modernize.

11. I love the all-black Saints and Ravens look.

12. Last but not least, I believe the Packers should try on a pair of green paints for a change.

spacer.png

You're being anti-traditional for the sake of annoying those who like it. For what it's worth though:

*sits and eats popcorn

I was just about to say something along the same lines. It's all I'm getting from all of this.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived