6. CLE - Julio Jones - WR - Alabama

7. SF - Ryan Mallett - QB - Arkansas

8. TEN - Stephen Paea - DT - Oregon St.

9. DAL - Prince Amukamara - CB - Nebraska

10. WAS - Cam Newton - QB - Auburn

11. HOU - Von Miller - OLB - Texas A&M

12. MIN - Marcell Dareus - DT - Alabama

13. DET - Janoris Jenkins - CB - Florida

14. STL - Justin Blackmon - WR - Oklahoma St.

15. MIA - Gabe Carimi - OT - Wisconsin

16. JAX - Adrian Clayborn - DE - Iowa

17. NE (from OAK) - Ryan Kerrigan - DE - Purdue

18. SD - Akeem Ayers - OLB - UCLA

19. NYG - Brandon Harris - CB - Miami (FL)

20. TB - Mike Pouncey - G - Florida

21. KC - Nate Solder - OT - Colorado

22. IND - Anthony Castonzo - OT - Boston College

23. GB - Mark Ingram - RB - Alabama

24. NO - Drake Nevis - DT - LSU

25. SEA - Cameron Heyward - DE - Ohio St.

26. NYJ - Cameron Jordan - DE - Cal

27. PHI - Tyron Smith - OT - USC

28. PIT - JJ Watt - DE - Wisconsin

29. CHI - Derek Sherrod - OT - Mississippi St.

30. NE - Ras-I Dowling - CB - Virginia

31. ATL - Corey Liuget - DT - Illinois

32. BAL - Allen Bailey - DE - Miami (FL)

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The invites for Senior Bowl and the NFL Combine are not finalized yet, so no need to have this yet. Nice to see that all FBS schools were "mock picked" by the OP.

That said, Adrian Clayborn illustrated nothing to indicate that he is deserving of a 1st Round selection.

As far as Gabe Carimi, he being labeled as is too stiff to be a LT and cannot adjust to the defender off the edge. He is now branded as an underachiever. Going into the year, Gabe was a 3rd round grade. Solder has passed him.

I don't see how Stefen Wisinewski doesn't go in the first round.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

As much as I love Ingram going to the Packers (and personally will be rooting for it every day till the pick LOL) I dont see it happening. They have a lot of money tied into Grant, and the Brandon Jackson lovefest with management wont end any time soon, plus Starks looked good yesterday so they will go OLB, to look for a pass rusher to complement Matthews

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

You sure about the QBs? Kiper has Gabbert above Mallett and Newton.

Im not Kiper, these are my personal rankings

Wait until everyone declares before mocking up a draft.

No :P:rolleyes:

Bengals have no need to take a WR at #4. Just sayin'.

T.Ocho don't have many years left, sure they have some young receivers but none that wow me

Arizona is taking a QB with the 5th pick, so I don't see the need for a Offensive Lineman.

Seconded, and don't forget Buffalo's QB needs.

i don't see any QB as a top 5 let alone a top 10 (but one will probably be)

As much as I love Ingram going to the Packers (and personally will be rooting for it every day till the pick LOL) I dont see it happening. They have a lot of money tied into Grant, and the Brandon Jackson lovefest with management wont end any time soon, plus Starks looked good yesterday so they will go OLB, to look for a pass rusher to complement Matthews

Starks looked real good yesterday, real good.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Arizona is taking a QB with the 5th pick, so I don't see the need for a Offensive Lineman.

Arizona is negotiating a deal with Larry Fitzgerald. I'd wager "we're looking for a quality veteran QB" was sort of a pre-req for Larry to even start talking with them.

Arizona is negotiating a deal with Larry Fitzgerald. I'd wager "we're looking for a quality veteran QB" was sort of a pre-req for Larry to even start talking with them.

This I know, but negotiate with a Veteran QB get him in(McNabb), than maybe go after a rookie QB to learn from.

This I know, but negotiate with a Veteran QB get him in(McNabb), than maybe go after a rookie QB to learn from.

you really want your highly paid future of the franchise learning from a guy who lost his job on a 6-10 team to Rex Grossman? ....really?

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

you really want your highly paid future of the franchise learning from a guy who lost his job on a 6-10 team to Rex Grossman? ....really?

I was using him as an example

Donovan McNabb....wait, isn't he that one guy that led Philly to four NFC title games and a Super Bowl? That Donovan McNabb?

**waits for BBTV's "IHATEMCNABBAAARGH" post :P

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

I'm really think that Gabbert will probably be the first QB taken and that Newton isn't going until the second round, but you never know.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived