College Football Series

bigmike

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know how I didn't see this before, but I LOVE ASU's uniforms.

Yeah, they're miles ahead of those real-life monstrosities.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Florida: the pants and sleeve stripe are a little odd, but the overall idea is very similar to what most people lean towards...and it always looks pretty good. The "F" and custom font are a great part of their identity, but it isnt in the football uniforms. Nice job.

Texas Tech: the uniform template is very Nike esque. Reminds me a lot of the swoosh around uniforms Miami wore before their current set. I think red pants are more important than black...maybe even try a red lid?

Thanks, I think the striping for Florida looked a lot better in my head then it does on the template, I may try and do a photoshop of it sometime to see how it might look in real life.

I was curious to see if someone might point that out, I believe you are talking about these, Tulsa wears them now. I can definitely see the similarity but at the same time I think it is different enough that it separates Nike and Under Armor, Under Armor has kind of made it their trademark to use "horns" on their uniforms.

For the Wolverines, I'd invert the sleeve wings on the road jerseys a la LA/St Louis Rams:

kurt-warner11.jpg

I may give this a try, one thing I didn't like about mine was how the sleeve stripes cut off, and then on the helmet they run into each other. I thought about making the stripes run onto the shoulders but I thought that was too "out there" for Michigan. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's a good idea, I'll try it out and see if it works.

Tennessee: Not a fan of the black jerseys...but I'm on the side of eliminating all black from the UT athletics identity.

Florida: Nice work. I really like the widening pants stripe. Did you wash out the color of the gator? The green just doesn't look as green.

Arizona St: What font did you use for the numbers? I absolutely love it. Also, nice work on the sublimated state flag design.

Texas Tech: A nice concept, but nothing Earth shatteringly different there. I would like to see a while alt helmet like they have now.

Illinois: I'm not really sure that the two-tone text on the helmet would work.

Thanks for all the kind words, I got the font off of the Nike fonts posted by LEWJ in the paint thread. And yes I washed out the Gator's green, I think it looks better then the regular green they use but that's just me.

I have updates for Auburn, Ohio State, and Texas Tech, so I'll post them shortly. I also have a couple ideas for Arizona State, one thing that I felt clashed in my concept was that Sparky's pitchfork is yellow on the helmet but it is maroon everywhere else. My first idea is too use my pitchfork (even though I am a fan of the new pitchfork they are using) on the side similar to Florida State. The second idea is to use the ASU logo on the sides and the pitchfork as the helmet stripe. I may go ahead and render both and let yall decide after you see but I thought I'd go ahead and ask to hear your thoughts on them.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Made a small update to Ohio State, added shoulder numbers and a silver collar.

OhioStateHomeandRoadUniforms-1.png

For Auburn I added outlines to all the numbers so you can see the Home and Aways on the original post, I also went ahead and made a orange jersey and blue pants so here are the alternates.

AuburnAlternateUniforms.png

And here is Texas Tech with some red helmet/pants options.

TexasTechHomeandAwayUniforms-1.png

If anyone has suggestions for any other teams let me know, I'm not too sure who to do next.

Do Eastern Michigan. I've never seen a concept for them before.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Eastern Michigan should go with white helmets with the eagle on it. Or create a new logo. That block E makes EMU look like a high school team.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Do Arizona.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For Auburn I added outlines to all the numbers so you can see the Home and Aways on the original post, I also went ahead and made a orange jersey and blue pants so here are the alternates.

AuburnAlternateUniforms.png

As far as Auburn goes, I would never want to see them change their unis. That being said, I think you've done a fine job in modernizing their look while keeping their identity. Well done.

gYH2mW9.png

Eastern Michigan Eagles

Okay here is Eastern Michigan, first off I wanted to use a different logo, their current logo is very boring and outdated. I did a search and found out that their hockey team uses this logo. I'm not sure if their hockey team is an official school sport or not but I thought it was a good looking logo so I decided to take the hockey stick out of it and use it. As far as the uniforms go, I decided to go with a simple look and make the font and logo the main focus. I used a new modern styled font as well. They could definitely use a new look considering their team has only won 2 games over the past 2 seasons.

Home and Away Uniforms

EasternMichiganHomeandAwayUniforms.png

UAB Blazers

I've actually had this idea for a long time but I never tried it out for some reason. UAB has a great logo and a unique mascot. I wanted to incorporate dragon scales onto the uniform so I did that on the sleeves. I was going to use this on the chest, but it just doesn't look very good on a sports uniform. It did however serve as a inspiration for the number/name font, its a modified version of newtown (tried rounding the edges differently to separate it from Miami), and thats about it on UAB.

Home and Away Uniforms

UABHomeandRoadUniforms.png

I'm loving the dragon scale pattern on the sleeves for UAB and also the return to the old helmet - they looked like a cheap LSU knockoff. For Eastern Michigan, its better for sure but they need a little something exciting to make up for the actual team

Eastern Michigan: it was kind of a joke request but I LOVE the new logo. Maybe you could add another wing and make the eagle into the shape of an E. Just a thought.

UAB: MOAR DRAGON SKIN!!!

I'm glad everyone likes UAB, they have such a good identity they could definitely use an update to their uniforms and be more creative. I also went ahead and started working on my helmet updates for Arizona State, the first one uses the pitchfork on the side of the helmet (similar to Florida State, or the Seahawks). The second option has the pitchfork as a the helmet stripe and the 'ASU' logo on the side, personally I like the second option best but I want to hear what you guys think.

Arizona State Helmet Option 1

Arizona State Helmet Option 2

And next up is the Sun Devil's biggest rivals...

Arizona Wildcats

I really like Arizona's current identity and their uniforms. I'm definitely a fan of the 3 colored stripes and even the Nike gradient so I emphasized it more in this concept by using it on the shoulders. You'll also notice that the flag pattern is sublimated on the sleeves, something I took from my first version of Arizona State. I also ditched the blue helmet, I tried it out with the stripes and just don't really like how it looks, plus I think the white helmet is strong enough to stand on it's own. The helmet is exactly the same so the stripes would fade out on the back. Oh, I also used a different font, I don't like their Titan styled font and I thought this one matched their wordmark better.

Home and Away Uniforms

ArizonaHomeandRoadUniforms.png

Alternate Uniforms

ArizonaAlternateUniforms.png

Alright so give me some feedback on the Sun Devil helmets and I'll update them. As far as who is next, I've been thinking about Utah or North Texas but I'm open to any request.

The second one for ASU.

As for arizona, I like it. Classic uniform with a modern edge to it. I especially love the all red uniforms.

Archived