Logolympiad: Event #2

You guys f'n rock.

Damn, I might take mine out of the running, I've got no chance. :notworthy:

Sean,

Your jersey ain't so bad. I think you need a little contrast in colors, maybe add some white stripes or sleeves. Maybe wrap that mountain graphic the whole way around the jersey, and then maybe add some sleeve numbers (Love that font!) :D

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, an excuse to fix those burgundy abominations the Ads call a uniform.

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

You guys f'n rock.

Dude. Everyone starts out somewhere. Personnally, I think it takes a lor of guts for a first-timer to post his jerseys here. You may get some suggestions, and you may be laughed at for it. But it's all good here. It took me a little while to post my first concepts, and when I got comfortable posting here, my ability and MS paint skills got better.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

You guys f'n rock.

Dude. Everyone starts out somewhere. Personnally, I think it takes a lor of guts for a first-timer to post his jerseys here. You may get some suggestions, and you may be laughed at for it. But it's all good here. It took me a little while to post my first concepts, and when I got comfortable posting here, my ability and MS paint skills got better.

Oh I know that.

:D

Anyway, I changed it AGAIN. This time I did the Grizzlies red. I think with the lighter red it doesn't look as washed out as it did.

smallchampccs.jpg

comavatar.gif

I just hope I can hang...

ads_alt.gif

Are we allowed to make more than one submission?

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

This is what I'm talkin' about. This contest is getting more quantity & quality than any other contest. I tip my e-hat to everyone. This is awesome.

Miltown-I love the anchors you used on the trim. Excellent idea and even better execution.

EZ Street-I like the Avs third template here. Great job.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Looks like you guys were really rocking out the designs last night!

To answer some questions:

- No, there's no need to 'call' your team... if we get 5 concepts for the same team, we get 5 concepts. You can choose to stay away from a 'called' team, as a courtesy. BUT, you have to assume that some guys may already be working on a design for that team.

- You may only submit one jersey design (front & back).

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived