2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the new additions are green and/or yellow it'll be a net gain.

Hate to be a downer

7244-2T.jpg

7245-2T.jpg

Oh dear Christ...

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I can't believe we're once again having the Oregon argument. Can't we all just drop it for the good of the forum?

It'll get dropped when we manage to go ten pages in a MLS thread without a single mention of "Eurotrash names" and shirt sponsors.

If the new additions are green and/or yellow it'll be a net gain.

Hate to be a downer

7244-2T.jpg

7245-2T.jpg

If these were in school colors they'd be my favorite set in college football. But since they insist on these Nike Team colors, it takes a lot away from it.

Do colors not become a team's even if they wear them across sports?

Don't you know? They're not considered team colors until the geniuses around here say they are. Apparently even if they are used in every sport, or in the schools style guide it doesn't matter. Always Nike's fault! duh

Don't you know? They're not considered team colors until the geniuses around here say they are. Apparently even if they are used in every sport, or in the schools style guide it doesn't matter. Always Nike's fault! duh

They're team colours when the school the teams represent make them official school colours. This isn't hard.

No. They'd have to wear them a lot longer than anything Oregon currently wears.

I wasn't really thinking about Oregon but okay

:rolleyes:

Okay, let's list Oregon's official school colors, as presented by vdm9:

green

athletic yellow

highlighter yellow

black

anthracite

charcoal

chrome

carbon

gray

slightly darker gray

silver

pearl

OldRomanSig2.jpg

You forgot about thunder and lightning. :P

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

...Aaaand we're off. Great job guys, way to derail the thread into the same old bickering. :rolleyes:

Again, how is it off-topic? This is a thread for NCAA uniforms right? Well the complaints levied against the Oregon Ducks centres on their uniforms. Seems like an on-topic discussion to me.

The problem is that anytime anything is brought up it is immediately compared to Oregon. Can everyone just knock if off? If it is directly related to Oregon (like the discussion about potentially wearing those 2 uniforms this year), fine, talk all you want. But why must the Ducks be brought up for everything else?

Archived