2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Temple's got one of the top 3 looks in all of football.

See Penn State? You can have an interesting uniform and still be classic and look good.

I think for one game, against some really big opponent (Ohio State?) Penn State should have a black out. Turn their white into black on their uni's, and make everybody in the stands where black. That would be awesome.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Relax, I said it would be a one game deal.

Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

/May Lightning Strike You Down.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In non-uniform related news, UMass is going to the MAC next year.

http://www.mlive.com...ll_will_jo.html

apparently, UMass didn't learn from Western Kentucky: you have to be CONSISTENTLY successful if you hope to have success at the FBS level.

There is a thread for that, kiddo.

Well technically, they will be adding a new patch to their uni's next year, so that's kind of a uniform change :P

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

See Penn State? You can have an interesting uniform and still be classic and look good.

I think for one game, against some really big opponent (Ohio State?) Penn State should have a black out. Turn their white into black on their uni's, and make everybody in the stands where black. That would be awesome.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

Relax, I said it would be a one game deal.

Go sit in the corner and think about what you just said.

/May Lightning Strike You Down.

U_Mad_Bro_RE_Do_you_have_to_have_the_last_word-s469x428-137106.jpg

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

apparently, UMass didn't learn from Western Kentucky: you have to be CONSISTENTLY successful if you hope to have success at the FBS level.

Well technically, they will be adding a new patch to their uni's next year, so that's kind of a uniform change :P

Except they won't. They're still in the CAA this season.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Except they won't. They're still in the CAA this season.

I said NEXT year.

Yeah, Maryland's uni's are definitely not brown, although I would not be surprised in UM went anthicrite. UM is a struggling program that never seems to leave the realm of mediocrity. The uniforms are a way to bring attention to a program nobody cares about. Not a bad idea, horrible execution (although if the helmet shell would have been yellow, that might have saved the uniform from being the worst in the NCAA, besides Ark States crotch piping).

Arkansas State's pants are plain, with nothing but a manufacturer's logo. The alleged "crotch striping" from the design sheet exists merely to show seams in the pants. Notice how also the gray piping that was on the jerseys isn't visible and is simply shown so that you can see the cut of the jersey.

You must like being on Spring Break from your school, huh Kiddo?

(Honestly, we do not care, but I know that you will reply because that is what you do. Reply to any post which comes your way. Kiddo stays.)

Yeah, Maryland's uni's are definitely not brown, although I would not be surprised in UM went anthicrite. UM is a struggling program that never seems to leave the realm of mediocrity. The uniforms are a way to bring attention to a program nobody cares about. Not a bad idea, horrible execution (although if the helmet shell would have been yellow, that might have saved the uniform from being the worst in the NCAA, besides Ark States crotch piping).

Arkansas State's pants are plain, with nothing but a manufacturer's logo. The alleged "crotch striping" from the design sheet exists merely to show seams in the pants. Notice how also the gray piping that was on the jerseys isn't visible and is simply shown so that you can see the cut of the jersey.

THANK GOD! I would have felt really bad for you if that was not the case. I guess now the award for 2nd worst goes to 10% of Oregon's uniform, Cal's all yellow monstrosities, or Penn State (took a great jersey and made it a practice uniform).

THANK GOD! I would have felt really bad for you if that was not the case. I guess now the award for 2nd worst goes to 10% of Oregon's uniform, Cal's all yellow monstrosities, or Penn State (took a great jersey and made it a practice uniform).

Do you hold a grudge against Penn State or something? They have a classic, and clean, uniform set that should never be altered or touched. Just because it doesn't have any unnecessary bells and whistles on it doesn't make it boring.

6873.gif13-3. 1st place in NFC West. 1 fumble away from Super Bowl 46.

1hrqvo4oaipg1j7eboaxh4bgu.gif. 40-26. Lost in Conference Semifinals

zroew6i4sougyzvje4p5vl1xr.gif34-36-12 80 Points. Painfully watching the rivals win the Cup.

2908.gif 28-26. 3 GB of AL East lead. Starting to turn around the season.

You must like being on Spring Break from your school, huh Kiddo?

(Honestly, we do not care, but I know that you will reply because that is what you do. Reply to any post which comes your way. Kiddo stays.)

Look at you, being condescending. LOL! You're totally superior to him!

Do you hold a grudge against Penn State or something? They have a classic, and clean, uniform set that should never be altered or touched. Just because it doesn't have any unnecessary bells and whistles on it doesn't make it boring.

It is boring. We've had this discussion. People say it doesn't look bad because of "the fabrics" but it is the absence of design, and looks just like a Pop Warner jersey, only more boring.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

No, I just think that removing the white outline from their uniforms was a terrible idea. I think they just ruined the 5th, maybe 4th best uni in the B1G.

jahvid-best-p111.jpg

better than anything Oregon has worn in the last 10 years

BarnerkickreturnvsOSU09_display_image.jpg?1283190919

uniforms_20091114.jpg

20101030_uniforms2.jpg

thomas1.jpg

I would have to disagree.

Since when did Temple wear UA?

Temple switched to under Armour last season for all sports. Before that I think they had a mix of suppliers for each team.Personally I don't like the Depaul stripes. At least not when there's only one color being used. Add another color thta makes sense, not black!, and these would look a little better.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Oregon%252Bv%252BUCLA%252Bj118KA65-Lel.jpg

And the throwback hybrid up there ^

Knew there was one i was forgetting. I still say that ninja duck beats all.

Two of those don't even include school colors (that minimal amount of trim doesn't count), one is a throwback, and the all green is debatable, but Oregon loses all uniform-related debates so my previous statement still stands

Cal's pants stripes lose all uniform arguments.

Archived