2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

215246_10150588786530249_198271385248_18426670_5525562_n.jpg

Massive upgrade from last season's clown attire.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Ok, I know it's not uniform-related, but there has been stadium talk in this thread already and I'm not going to start a new thread just for this.

Arizona just secured about $26M in donations towards the ~$73M needed for the expansion of Arizona Stadium.

8df44ecd.jpg

1af38353.jpg

1a888c00.jpg

5b82b167.jpg

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Ok, I know it's not uniform-related, but there has been stadium talk in this thread already and I'm not going to start a new thread just for this.

Arizona just secured about $26M in donations towards the ~$73M needed for the expansion of Arizona Stadium.

8df44ecd.jpg

1af38353.jpg

1a888c00.jpg

5b82b167.jpg

That isn't newsworthy.

8df44ecd.jpg

1af38353.jpg

1a888c00.jpg

5b82b167.jpg

That isn't newsworthy.

If that wasn't newsworthy, then neither were the posts about both Boise State's and TCU's stadium expansions several pages back.

Let's keep it even across the board.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

• Louisville - Massive upgrade. As long as they don't try to translate that "The Ville" black jersey into this set, the Cardinals won't look bad at all.
  • SMU - Nice as usual. Once again, as long as they don't have a repeat offense of the ultimate BFBS, they'll look fine.
  • Indiana - HUGE upgrade. They took most of what was wrong with their uniforms last year & fixed it.
  • Michigan & Notre Dame - It's Michigan & Notre Dame.
  • Kansas - Nothing too exciting here.
  • NC State - Downgrade, plus if they're gonna go with the all-red look with white helmets, that's not gonna look good at all.
  • FIU - Looks like the blue in the helmet doesn't match the blue in the uniform. That's really gonna bother me.

Overall, adidas didn't make too many mistakes here.

expected us to "ooh" and "aah" because it's Arizona.

I'm pretty sure that's not what my intention was.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You can tell the dude in that picture with the new Louisville uuniform is not a real football player.He has too small arms, and his shoulder pads are too small also.

He may not be a an actual player, but depending on the height (can't tell in that pic exactly)- I've seen many players with that frame. Sidney Rice immediately comes to mind.

@blazer

sweet! should look great. I really want UGA-UF to start wearing red vs blue. Maybe the aesthetic greatness of that game will inspire them to do so

Agreed. I've been to the cocktail party many a times and there's a clear definition on red in the west stands and blue in the east. Def enough difference between the colors for them to do it on the field.

And yes I know this is a little late but i've been away from the internet...my b......so who's the new kid?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

@blazer

sweet! should look great. I really want UGA-UF to start wearing red vs blue. Maybe the aesthetic greatness of that game will inspire them to do so

Agreed. I've been to the cocktail party many a times and there's a clear definition on red in the west stands and blue in the east. Def enough difference between the colors for them to do it on the field.

More rivalries need to do color vs. color.

At least the renders I posted were clear, and it wasn't just Boise State. Kevin posted a couple blurry camera shots and expected us to "ooh" and "aah" because it's Arizona.

No, you're just looking for a reason to pile on Kevin.

:censored: , just talk about the stadium. Who cares if its Arizona or f its blurry? it definitely news worthy. Everything is either attacking Kevin or Oregon. I'm starting to hate this thread

Nailed it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived