2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

Anybody else starting to wonder if Miami won't really be getting new unis this year.

Here is their players hat for this season:

FF_602648ALT1_xl.jpg

ASU and everyone else with new uniforms seems to be updated.

They are wearing the old uniforms in EA NCAA 2012 clips.

It took an extra season to get Clemson old school look bc of manufacturing.

Yes I'm starting to wonder, but I'm not quite in the doubting phase.

The hat is good evidence that they may not change.

Many teams' uniforms don't get into EA's yearly game, it all depends on the unveiling (for instance, a team that unveils in July or August won't see new uniforms in the game). With that said, Miami usually unveils new uniforms early in the offseason, usually at the spring game, and that didn't happen.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is really kind of off topic, but I just watched the highlights of the Oregon Spring game. I know the jerseys were talked about a few pages ago, but I want to bring the topic back up. I love Belotti Bold (I know, I know), but damn those block numbers with the carbon fiber looked sharp. I think if oregon switched to block it could make the traditionalists a little bit happier, while not taking away from the modern look.

As a traditionalist, I agree, the block font is awesome. Love the yellow number outlines. I think the pattern fill inside the numbers would make me dizzy even if it wasn't on a camo jersey.

Again, Oregon's green helmet is fantastic. I simply do not understand why they would do anything but that.

Go Cougs.

So is there any news on if Indiana is getting new uniforms to go along with the new coach? I have not seen anything on the official page or the main fan blogs but I thought I heard something here.

I really like the arched wordmark for Houston and wish UConn would put it back on their jerseys.

uconn.jpg

I'll disagree with you here. While I like school names on the front of jerseys because it reminds me of when I first started watching college football, some schools like UConn should not put it on there. Why? Because the name is so long and they have to make it so small. It just looks bad. I also hate the little tiny logos/wordmarks at the base of the neck line too.

So is there any news on if Indiana is getting new uniforms to go along with the new coach? I have not seen anything on the official page or the main fan blogs but I thought I heard something here.

They'll be wearing the TechFit template.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

and they have gotten rid of the side blobs, so they should look great. pants now are double stripe like they were before.

I really like the arched wordmark for Houston and wish UConn would put it back on their jerseys.

uconn.jpg

I'll disagree with you here. While I like school names on the front of jerseys because it reminds me of when I first started watching college football, some schools like UConn should not put it on there. Why? Because the name is so long and they have to make it so small. It just looks bad. I also hate the little tiny logos/wordmarks at the base of the neck line too.

I'll agree with you. However, what if you made UConn look simple like Texas' uniforms with UCONN on the front, it could work and look classic...just a thought.

and they have gotten rid of the side blobs, so they should look great. pants now are double stripe like they were before.

Unfortunetly, since its techfit, the shoulder stripes will travel about 4 inches across the very top of the shoulders. And, thus, look like crap.

208720_10150587263795249_198271385248_18411852_6302742_n.jpg

That might soon become my favorite set in college ball. Well done, Louisville.

I would've flipped the black and white on the shoulder stripes.

No, because the black would get lost (even more than it currently is) if the smaller stripes were black.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

208720_10150587263795249_198271385248_18411852_6302742_n.jpg

That might soon become my favorite set in college ball. Well done, Louisville.

I would've flipped the black and white on the shoulder stripes.

No, because the black would get lost (even more than it currently is) if the smaller stripes were black.

I'd still prefer it since it would more accurately mimic hte helmet and pants stripe as well as the numbers (which are white outline with black)

Make the facemask red (or even black) and it would be pretty sweet...

I was thinking they should have a black facemask. White always look weird unless it's a plain white helmet like texas. If there's stripes it should be a color that matches. But I've never really liked red facemasks, they always look out of place.

Is Miami the only team wearing that style of hat? I know Nike usually has two or three templates for all their teams to use. Not sure tehy'd start going the way of everyone gettign their own stuff with so many schools

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

208337_10150571627510249_198271385248_18242512_1249005_n.jpg

215729_10150571627430249_198271385248_18242509_5603665_n.jpg

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing in these?

Take a REAL close look at that "Cincinnati" script on both...and then take a closer look at the shoulders on the top photo.

See it now?

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

208337_10150571627510249_198271385248_18242512_1249005_n.jpg

215729_10150571627430249_198271385248_18242509_5603665_n.jpg

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing in these?

Take a REAL close look at that "Cincinnati" script on both...and then take a closer look at the shoulders on the top photo.

See it now?

I'm just wondering now what is wrong with the dude's arm.

That...and something seems backwards.

Archived