2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

112381.jpg

Isn't there a new feature that is supposed to have 3D lighting in the game? It could be a bug with that process making a black top look anthracite/grey

For what it's worth, the great Dan Steinberg of the Washington Post blogged about this potential leak here

Then tweeted this a few hours later: @dcsportsbog: I'm told the Maryland football uniforms I blogged about earlier are NOT the actual designs.

90758391980.gif

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw these screen shots of NCAA 12 and noticed what Ohio State is wearing.... what's with the red helmet? Is Ohio State planning on wearing a white version of their pro combat jersey from last season?

ncaa-football-12-screenshots.jpg

last year's pro combat helmet (notice the 1942 logo on the back of the helmet), current away jerseys, and last year's pro combat pants (all grey, unlike 2 years ago where there was 2 red stripes)

also, if you notice in the top picture, number 4 doesn't have any sleeve stripes, so im assuming that maybe they're giving the option of using a techfit style jersey regardless of whether they're an adidas school or not.

I saw these screen shots of NCAA 12 and noticed what Ohio State is wearing.... what's with the red helmet? Is Ohio State planning on wearing a white version of their pro combat jersey from last season?

last year's pro combat helmet (notice the 1942 logo on the back of the helmet), current away jerseys, and last year's pro combat pants (all grey, unlike 2 years ago where there was 2 red stripes)

also, if you notice in the top picture, number 4 doesn't have any sleeve stripes, so im assuming that maybe they're giving the option of using a techfit style jersey regardless of whether they're an adidas school or not.

My guess: OSU vs. Michigan is in Ann Arbor this season. They used the uniforms from last year (OSU Pro Combat) and substituted the road jersey for the PC one. Number 4 is using the tight sleeves option which has been in the game for a couple years at least.

University of Houston will wear 1972 throwbacks for homecoming this year versus Marshall.

5661999921_03e9d37644_b.jpg

Looks awesome. These uniforms would be a good starting point for a UH redesign.

These are way better than what they wear now

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

This is really kind of off topic, but I just watched the highlights of the Oregon Spring game. I know the jerseys were talked about a few pages ago, but I want to bring the topic back up. I love Belotti Bold (I know, I know), but damn those block numbers with the carbon fiber looked sharp. I think if oregon switched to block it could make the traditionalists a little bit happier, while not taking away from the modern look.

FKQEVVNQXCNUSRD.20110501055827.jpg

This is really kind of off topic, but I just watched the highlights of the Oregon Spring game. I know the jerseys were talked about a few pages ago, but I want to bring the topic back up. I love Belotti Bold (I know, I know), but damn those block numbers with the carbon fiber looked sharp. I think if oregon switched to block it could make the traditionalists a little bit happier, while not taking away from the modern look.

That actually looks halfway decent :grin:

AmPJ0Ty.png 

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Agreed.

I really like the numbers! Oregon, you crazy bastards, you've done it again!

90758391980.gif

Keep the two yellow sleeve stripes too. Green base, block numbers, yellow outline on the carbon fiber number base. add the same double stripe on the pants, maybe truncated in the pro combat style because that's just what nike would do. bam. You've got a pretty tight looking set. I could even live with the dark charcoal pants and helmet.

Anybody else starting to wonder if Miami won't really be getting new unis this year.

Here is their players hat for this season:

FF_602648ALT1_xl.jpg

ASU and everyone else with new uniforms seems to be updated.

They are wearing the old uniforms in EA NCAA 2012 clips.

It took an extra season to get Clemson old school look bc of manufacturing.

Archived