2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

208337_10150571627510249_198271385248_18242512_1249005_n.jpg

215729_10150571627430249_198271385248_18242509_5603665_n.jpg

Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing in these?

Take a REAL close look at that "Cincinnati" script on both...and then take a closer look at the shoulders on the top photo.

See it now?

The numbers issue yes.

To be fair, the "Cincinnati was a patch on last year's TechFit jerseys as well, so that's not just a terrible Photoshop job.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is Miami the only team wearing that style of hat? I know Nike usually has two or three templates for all their teams to use. Not sure tehy'd start going the way of everyone gettign their own stuff with so many schools

That is the players' hat for next season. (Nike also makes a coaches' hat for each team). Each team's is the same basic template with a uniform stripe element on the diagonal on that side of the hat.

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602671_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602682_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602647_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602626_xl.jpg

That is the players' hat for next season. (Nike also makes a coaches' hat for each team). Each team's is the same basic template with a uniform stripe element on the diagonal on that side of the hat.

Love those hats. Can't believe New Era never thought to do something like this first.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Love those hats. Can't believe New Era never thought to do something like this first.

I like the concept, but not the execution. Maybe I'm just a little too old, but I don't like the contrast stitching or that it is only off-centered and only one one front panel.

I do like this year's coaches' hats though. Still waiting for them to put TCU's up for order.

Here is the TCU players' hat:

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602670_xl.jpg

edit: also, nike did this a couple years ago with beanies.

I like the concept, but not the execution. Maybe I'm just a little too old, but I don't like the contrast stitching or that it is only off-centered and only one one front panel.

I do like this year's coaches' hats though. Still waiting for them to put TCU's up for order.

I like everything but the back. Vertical lettering doesn't work well there.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Take a REAL close look at that "Cincinnati" script on both...and then take a closer look at the shoulders on the top photo.

See it now?

I'm just wondering now what is wrong with the dude's arm.

That...and something seems backwards.

why is adidas so lazy and not doing shoots with finished product?..the only thing that I can think of is that the uni's aren't ready yet.

Is Miami the only team wearing that style of hat? I know Nike usually has two or three templates for all their teams to use. Not sure tehy'd start going the way of everyone gettign their own stuff with so many schools

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602671_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602682_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602647_xl.jpg

productImages%2f_602000%2fff_602626_xl.jpg

So they went all out this year! Nice! I'm sure they'll roll out a generic number for the non-elite's

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

See it now?

Once it is seen, it cannot be unseen (I assume I'm talking about the same thing you are...).

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

See it now?

Once it is seen, it cannot be unseen (I assume I'm talking about the same thing you are...).

Guess I am looking at something else. All I see is a backwards #11 on his sleeve.

Maybe they are trying to compete with Nike's photoshop jobs with the pro-combat unis...If so they came up way short

Really? Cuz to me its sorta like compairing dog crap to cat crap. Still crap.

Seriously, these are multi-billion dollar corporations... why is it so hard to take a few actual photos?

At the very least, have enough photoshop poses in the can that you don't have to repeat it so quick. It looks ridiculas.

Maybe they are trying to compete with Nike's photoshop jobs with the pro-combat unis...If so they came up way short

Seriously, these are multi-billion dollar corporations... why is it so hard to take a few actual photos?

At the very least, have enough photoshop poses in the can that you don't have to repeat it so quick. It looks ridiculas.

cheap and lazy designers...they're probably too busy lurking on this board to be bothered with putting out quality work

So they went all out this year! Nice! I'm sure they'll roll out a generic number for the non-elite's

http://www.footballfanatics.com/search/nike%202011%20legacy%2091%20players%20hat

Looks like they went all out. The problem isn't in being non-elite, it is in having a uniform with only piping or no stripes.

http://www.footballfanatics.com/search/nike%202011%20legacy%2091%20players%20hat

Looks like they went all out. The problem isn't in being non-elite, it is in having a uniform with only piping or no stripes.

Syracuse's looks cool, even if it's the 2009 uniform stripes

Also, Rutgers is BFBS. :lol:

And CONSPIRACY they have a Villanova hat too ^_^

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Nike used a similar concept for their World Cup 2006 hats, except they centered the logo:

usa_cap_0607.gifmexico_cap_0607.gifholland_cap_0607.gifportugal_cap_0607.gifcroatia_cap_0607.gif

Visit my store on REDBUBBLE

cheap and lazy designers...they're probably too busy lurking on this board to be bothered with putting out quality work

Well, if you could design then you would know not to blame the designers. 98% of crappy work is the fault of the client. It's not that a designer wants to do it, it's just the client directs you in a way that makes you shake your head and sigh and do it to make them happy if you want a job. For all the great work you do for them, it's those times that the client directs you into a design that makes you shake your head and laugh and think, "If you want to look bad, so be it. But I'm not claiming that I did that." There is that 1% of time where you just put out the best you can do, because you're on a tight deadline and you can't make it perfect. So that leaves 1% of time that crappy work is the designer's fault, that is if the designer is good. If it's some hack with photoshop, then it's 99% the designer puts out crappy work and 1% of the time it's the client's fault. And if that's the case, the client needs to find a new designer.

See it now?

All I see (and barely) is the "claws" of the C-logo formed in the shoulders. I think it's just a coincidental wrinkle made by the shoulder pads.

Is that what you were talking about?

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I'd say when it's a crappy photo shop, it's on the designer and not the client. that Cincinnati jersey is the same one they rolled out at the end of last year,and a backwards number? Definitely not on the client

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Syracuse's looks cool, even if it's the 2009 uniform stripes

Also, Rutgers is BFBS. :lol:

And CONSPIRACY they have a Villanova hat too ^_^

No conspiracy unless you think Montana is moving up, too.

Archived