2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

We should just lock this new guy and kevin w in a thread and let them argue all day. Spleenenator can hopelessly argue why all of Oregon's stupid uniforms arent that bad, and Kevin w can argue why Arizona is the best at everything and simultaneously argue why Arizona state is the worst at everything

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We should just lock this new guy and kevin w in a thread and let them argue all day. Spleenenator can hopelessly argue why all of Oregon's stupid uniforms arent that bad, and Kevin w can argue why Arizona is the best at everything and simultaneously argue why Arizona state is the worst at everything

The only thing troll worthy i did was the Penn State blackout. Like i said previously, not all of oregon's uniforms are good. i actually like Cal's regular uniforms. i just dislike their all yellows. Plus, you forgot the "the" at the begging of my username. HOW DARE YOU!!!! :rolleyes:

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

(Looking at title) How the hell am I a troll?

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

why can't people just post uniform news, and then let other people voice their opinions about said uniforms? why does everything turn into an argument? just discuss....

I don't know. Just my opinion-I may be told I'm wrong

Because some people can't help but take criticism of their team's uniforms as an insult to their city, school, and/or themselves.

why can't people just post uniform news, and then let other people voice their opinions about said uniforms? why does everything turn into an argument? just discuss....

I don't know. Just my opinion-I may be told I'm wrong

What Ice_Cap said. And because there isn't always new uniform news. So, what do people do to fill the time? ARGUE!

On a similar note, I haven't looked through the entire thread, but have there been any mentions of WKU's new white helmets?

ah both good points. But from what I've seen (I may be missing something?) you weren't a troll at all. Just mentioned you liked Oregon's uniforms. Whats wrong with that? and no i dont remember anything about WKU

Well in that case, i'll post it.

5413518900_d0a6359943_o.png

And about the troll thing, yeah i don't know what that's about either. Oh well, doesn't matter anyway.

I won't completely disagree with what was said about Arizona's uniforms. I wouldn't mind if we wore white-red/blue-white at home and white-white-red/blue on the road only, with the blue helmet restricted to special occasions. The games against Toledo, The Citadel and ASU were the best we looked all year.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

ah both good points. But from what I've seen (I may be missing something?) you weren't a troll at all. Just mentioned you liked Oregon's uniforms. Whats wrong with that? and no i dont remember anything about WKU

Well he did mention that Penn State should do a blackout, and when someone said they didn't like the idea he posted a troll face. That was trollish.

Well he did mention that Penn State should do a blackout, and when someone said they didn't like the idea he posted a troll face. That was trollish.

Well, I admit that my response to his suggestion was a bit douchey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Yeah, I know, I just wanted to see what would happen. Other than that though, I haven't been obnoxious or saying OREGON NUMBER ONE YOU ALL SUCK WOOOOOOOO or something to that extent.

WKU seriously ditched the silver dome?

F that

Really? I personally think that WKU is one of the few schools who can pull off white helmets.

He said it in a manner that was designed to incite argument. Unfortunately for him, Kevin W. has already built hotels on the Pac-12 troll property.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

He said it in a manner that was designed to incite argument. Unfortunately for him, Kevin W. has already built hotels on the Pac-12 troll property.

and any post that begins with "In non uniform related news" shouldn't be posted here, at least not in this section of the forum

WKU seriously ditched the silver dome?

F that

Really? I personally think that WKU is one of the few schools who can pull off white helmets.

Well I guess the fact that Russel didn't really use silver on their uniforms that much they could pull off the white helmet, but meh, I don't like the change. I do see a red helmet in the background though, what's that about? Throwback maybe?

Oregon%252Bv%252BUCLA%252Bj118KA65-Lel.jpg

That jersey might actually be my favorite in college football. Seriously.

Agreed. if only Oregon would be forced to stick with these for all their road games.

That is agreat looking uniform. Dark lid, white tops, dark pants. Readable font. School colors. And the wings are a nice touch without being completely overboard. I actually like their triple green as well (which I usually hate).

Stanford+v+Oregon+Imt_oDf2nP2l.jpg

Archived