2011-2012 NCAA Football Uniform Thread

Lights Out

.....Anyways, I'm just curious, is there any word on whether or not NCAA Football 12 will be bringing back (or even better, updating) teambuilder? Also, I recall last year that a few new designs were "leaked", per se, on teambuilder 11. I'm just curious to see if anything regarding teambuilder or new looks on teambuilder have surfaced.

I would be surprised if they took TeamBuilder out. Since it's web-based, it shouldn't take up too much space on the game itself.

Absolutely. I hope it does stay, teambuilder was my favorite part of the past two games, and the right update (like maybe being able to upload three or four logos instead of two, more number fonts avaliable for use, and a stadium editor) would be perfect.

I'm mostly hoping that they just add new designs.

But, I'd also like more logo uploads or some way to put manufacturer logos on uniforms. Also a way to scale the size of logos on helmets and also place them in different positions (want to make Dartmouth look like Dartmouth). I would also really like to see it made so that the way uniforms appear in TB is how they appear in the game. Easy example, when you do a single outline on numbers in TB, it appears to be offset like Florida's numbers, but in the game it won't be.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First off, who cares who has a "The" in their university's title? Seriously, it's a damn article. It doesn't make your school better. You're not more prestigious due to the presence of the hallowed "The" in your school's name.

Second off, I think it's pretty clear at this point that Arizona does have a "The" in its title. Give it up, The Ohio State University isn't the only school with "The" in its name. (Like it matters a bit.)

(And, no I'm not biased towards Arizona. Couldn't care less about them. I proudly go to a school without any "The"s in its name.)

1923 1927 1928 1932 1936 1937 1938 1939 1941 1943 1947 1949 1950 1951 1952 1953 1956 1958 1961 1962 1977 1978 1996 1998 1999 2000 2009

You're arguing over "the."

That's why I stopped. I'm not going to bother anymore.

.....Anyways, I'm just curious, is there any word on whether or not NCAA Football 12 will be bringing back (or even better, updating) teambuilder? Also, I recall last year that a few new designs were "leaked", per se, on teambuilder 11. I'm just curious to see if anything regarding teambuilder or new looks on teambuilder have surfaced.

I would be surprised if they took TeamBuilder out. Since it's web-based, it shouldn't take up too much space on the game itself.

Absolutely. I hope it does stay, teambuilder was my favorite part of the past two games, and the right update (like maybe being able to upload three or four logos instead of two, more number fonts avaliable for use, and a stadium editor) would be perfect.

I just asked because I remember seeing some images (the ones of the new uniforms that were posted here) of teambuilder 11 close to this time last year, and haven't seen anything new quite yet.

What TeamBuilder needs for sure:

• Stadium editor
  • Way more uniform possibilities (more combinations, designs, etc.)
  • More roster editing
  • More logo slots

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You're arguing over "the."

That's why I stopped. I'm not going to bother anymore.

I just asked because I remember seeing some images (the ones of the new uniforms that were posted here) of teambuilder 11 close to this time last year, and haven't seen anything new quite yet.

What TeamBuilder needs for sure:

• Stadium editor
  • Way more uniform possibilities (more combinations, designs, etc.)
  • More roster editing
  • More logo slots

For Stadium Builder/Editor:

FIELD:

- Choice of grass/turf/multi-turf and even color of field

- Endzone art with diamonds, a logo, and ability to add team logos or helmets on the side.

- Ability to choose different logo for the midfield and 20-40 yard logos along with option to place conference logos

- Shape and size of boundries (Classic bowl, octagon, generic, etc....)

- Field wall options (padding, brick, ivy, graphics...)

1st TIER SIDLINES:

- Option of a concrete structure, Metal, or old school wood.

- Option of Tunnels, suiets, and stairs at field level.

1st TIER CORNERS/ENDZONES:

- Same as the sidelines, only with the option to just leave open or have scoreboards, berm seating, or a fieldhouse/athletic department

2nd/3rd TIER SIDELINES:

- Option of seating, Press Box/Luxury Boxes, or just leaving open.

- At least 10 different Press/Lux Box options ranging from modern to rinky-dink metal boxes.

2nd/3rd TIER CORNERS/ENDZONES:

- Again, same as the sideline counter parts, only with the option of scoreboards.

- And as for the scoreboards = option of scoreboard, videoscreens, or both and chose the sizes of them.

ROOF:

- Option of a roof with 5 fixed roof styles and 5 retractable roof styles

LIGHTING:

- If you don't have a roof, have an option of 4-12 lighting banks with 4 different styles.

MISC.:

- Ability to type in championships or player/coach names anywhere on the stadium

- addition of banners or flags/flagpoles

- Placement of the band and fan section

Hey, I go all out.....

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

Sorry to cause confusion. I only meant with the fact they rolled out bowl patches on jerseys, The newer Shutts and more Revo masks I would be surprised to see how much more stuff they can fit. They always claim they don't know what they can fit and usually chop something small. As far as Teambuilder, The TB 12 site will probably open up end of May, mid-June then we'll see if anything else pops up. BTW, anyone know if Akron switched to Nike? I noticed University of Akron is on Nike's "Like" list on Facebook so I didn't know if it was merely because Akron is a college champion or if they were moving from adidas. Seeing what they rolled out as football uniforms the last 2 years I would.

As far Oklahoma State, I'd hope the designs that were posted earlier in this discussion are the finals and not what is popping up on the fan site. They spent a lot of time on those wordmarks, I'd be surprised to see them go away.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Boise-Georgia will be color on color to open th season.

I know HCMR said they wouldn't play with the uniform colors after what happened with the black lids against UF in '09 but anybody else think that UGA might be jumping on the Pro Combat wagon for this game?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I know HCMR said they wouldn't play with the uniform colors after what happened with the black lids against UF in '09 but anybody else think that UGA might be jumping on the Pro Combat wagon for this game?

I think I heard someone say they were, though I don't remember any official confirmation. I wouldn't be surprised if they were one of the PC rivalry schools this year.

I think I heard someone say they were, though I don't remember any official confirmation. I wouldn't be surprised if they were one of the PC rivalry schools this year.

where did you hear it was going to be color vs color? sounds awesome. that blue vs. that red should look great.

if there is confirmation it is color to color, It's easy to claim there is no way UGA--if wearing a pc uniform--wears one that isnt red. a black vs blue or black vs orange would be hideous

I'd like to see UGA wear a pro combat uniform though. The only thing I've seen on it is bloggers with loads of ignorance taking the concepts weve done on these boards, or other places, and taking them to be true.

but it would make sense to think Nike might have something up their sleeve for that game.

where did you hear it was going to be color vs color? sounds awesome. that blue vs. that red should look great.

if there is confirmation it is color to color, It's easy to claim there is no way UGA--if wearing a pc uniform--wears one that isnt red. a black vs blue or black vs orange would be hideous

I'd like to see UGA wear a pro combat uniform though. The only thing I've seen on it is bloggers with loads of ignorance taking the concepts weve done on these boards, or other places, and taking them to be true.

but it would make sense to think Nike might have something up their sleeve for that game.

It was in the AJC in the article about the G-Day game. Said there was a video pre-game talking about the classic and it said it was going to be color on color.

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

I'd be surprised if they have someone wear black against Boise again.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I hope that EA has finally gotten the message and allowed color vs. color games. I hope that's in, along with ASU's new uniforms, because I want the 2011 Territorial Cup to be cardinal vs. black!

The Arkansas State unis that were shown earlier

564074573628ab62e226o.jpg

I know most people didnt like ArkStates last uniforms...but talk about a downgrade

Agreed. I thought the Wolves' uniforms were okay as far as modern styled uniforms go, but I wasn't enamored by them or anything. On the other hand, I'm completely against these. Black numbers look terrible (and are a reminder of the darkest days of Arkansas State football) and the numbers on the shoulders (not seen in the screencaps) are white which is just ridiculous. Plus, the pants are plain, and the jerseys are plain (other than number absurdity). The only thing they got right was the helmet as far as I'm concerned.

I hope that EA has finally gotten the message and allowed color vs. color games. I hope that's in, along with ASU's new uniforms, because I want the 2011 Territorial Cup to be cardinal vs. black!

Arizona State's new uniforms are in. Don't know anything about color vs. color, but it needs to be in.

Archived