Authentic Super Bowl XLV Jerseys

rmackman

I want to get an authentic Clay Matthews or Aaron Rodgers jersey with the Super Bowl XLV patch on it. I haven't seen any sold, so I'm guessing I'm going to just have to buy a regular authentic jersey from the Packers Pro Shop, and then buy a patch. Anyone know where they sell authentic patches?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

NFL Shop has both Steelers and Packers jerseys with the patches. And you can be sure those are legit!

Those are replicas.

Yeah, I want to get a authentic one.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

If all else fails, I'd try to get in touch with the team or equipment manager or something.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

From what I remember, they dont sell authentics with patches at all, no matter the situation.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

At least now we can see what the authentic patch looks like, and it appears most of the patches on Ebay tried to guess...and failed. They all had the same idea, and it was just wrong.

110201_GregJennings_v.ss_full.jpg

110201_AJHawk_h.ss_full.jpg

110201_NickMcDonaldDarynColledge_h.ss_full.jpg

spacer.png

Has it been mentioned anywhere on the boards about the Pack's use of the captain's patch? In looking at reference pics for my player illustrations, I noticed that they didn't use them at all in the regular season, but added them for the playoffs. I didn't notice if they failed to wear them any other years but added them for the '07 and '09 playoffs. Anyone else noticed this??

98Falcons.png

I believe they elect different captains every week during the regular season, but during the playoffs you have to have set captains.

I don't know about the "have to" part, but that's what the Packers do. Rotating captains on a week-by-week basis during the season, one set of captains for the playoffs.

The Packers have done that since the inception of the stupid patch system, so we're spared the sight of them during the regular season.

As long as they don't try to see the ugly tie-dye Sideline T-shirts:

c65c3edd19c37ef9a562b945bfbcb476-getty-98556301ml352_super_bowl_xl.jpg

Can't think of anyone who'd PAY for one of those... unless you already own the matching "Zubaz pants"

zubaz.jpg

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

^Actually, they probably do. They sell the hoodies in the same pattern, I know for sure...

10513781_raw.jpg

I'll admit, it's one of the few NFL apparel hoodies they've made since the reebok 'conflict zero degrees' pattern a while back that were so limited that I've actually liked. The t-shirts? Eh...not so much.

And don't be hating on Zubaz. I still wear mine today... haven't faded a bit- plus, ladies love Zubaz. That's a fact.

Archived