mbannon's College Football Experience

mbannon92

Okay, Big XII time.

First up is Oklahoma. No changes.

Oklahoma.png

Very subtle changes for the Longhorns. Made the sleeve stripes a little bigger and removed the TV numbers, and I added stripes to the pants.

Texas.png

Here's where we have some fun. I hate Iowa State's current look, from the I-State logo to the classic uniforms, so I went a little crazy. Used the bird head logo on the helmet and pants and added a cyclone swirl pattern to the sleeves and pants. I also used both the red and burgundy, which really works IMO.

IowaState.png

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Iowa State uniforms are decent, but I'm not sold on your new logo. Looks too much like Louisville, what with the bird teeth and all.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

What's the point of making a concept for Oklahoma if you're not going to change anything?

I like Texas (the pants stripe is what they really need right now) and Iowa State is really interesting.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Texas and Oklahoma look great, which is to be expected, and I like what you've done with Iowa State. I'd add white pants, though.

I'll look into the white pants. If did throw them in they would only be for the road jersey.

The Iowa State uniforms are decent, but I'm not sold on your new logo. Looks too much like Louisville, what with the bird teeth and all.

It's not my new logo, it was part of their redesign a few years back. From their athletics site.

The Iowa state set i spretty sweet, the only gripe i have is that the sublimated pants stripes come across as tiger stripes upon first glance

Yeah, I noticed that too. It was kinda hard to get it to look...cycloney with the thin panel.

I love what you did with Iowa State's uniform. I echo the tiger stripe sentiment, but the whole feel of the uniform goes with the helmet logo quite well. Very nice work.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

The Iowa state set i spretty sweet, the only gripe i have is that the sublimated pants stripes come across as tiger stripes upon first glance

Yeah, I noticed that too. It was kinda hard to get it to look...cycloney with the thin panel.

I wonder if using the cyclone pattern from another ISU logo would give you more of a tornado feel...

iowa-state-cyclones-alternate-logo-4-primary.jpg

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

I like what you did with the Iowa State logo and put the bird's head inside a swirl. As a semi Iowa State fan, the look would suit them well. I really like the uniforms, particularly the yellow one, but the swirls on the pants come across more as tiger stripes than cyclone swirls. It think this set is unique enough without the swirls.

What's the point of making a concept for Oklahoma if you're not going to change anything?

For completeness' sake.

I agree with the complaint and add that two stripes do not make a complete concept.

FsQiF2W.png

Archived