mbannon's College Football Experience

mbannon92

I gotta say I'm really loving Florida. It just looks overall well put together and neat. I also REALLY like what you do with the inside of the collar, making it a different color.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maryland's out of the question since they're not Nike.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Hey Mbannon. id love to see what you could do with Maryland or Butler (they have a football team too). My two fav colleges.

After I finish the SEC I'm planning on doing small conference teams by request, so I'll keep Butler in mind.

Hey Mbannon. id love to see what you could do with Maryland or Butler (they have a football team too). My two fav colleges.

After I finish the SEC I'm planning on doing small conference teams by request, so I'll keep Butler in mind.

thanks.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

thanks.

No prob! I actually have a few friends at Butler, so they'll be a fun team to do.

I can't wait to see my Auburn Tigers

Under Armour...

Oh. I didn't read that on the first page. Well Auburn's contract with Under Armour runs out in a year, so they may switch to Nike ;)

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

• 3 weeks later...

Wow, it's been longer than I thought! I'm back though, and moving on through the SEC with LSU and Ole Miss.

For LSU, I didn't make any huge changes, as they have really solid unis as is. I did, however, make a few significant changes. First, I updated the helmet with the current wordmark and tiger logo. Then, I made the pants stripe consistent with the helmet, cut it off, and added the tiger eye logo to the side of the pants. I think it's one of the coolest logos in college football, so I had to include it somehow.

LSU.png

For Ole Miss, I wanted to keep the classic look, and I looked back to the days of Archie Manning, especially on the road. I changed up the pants a little, going with a red double stripe, and made the shoulder loops on the home red. The facemask is now gray and the road jersey is predominantly red, as they were during Archie's heyday.OleMiss.png

I like both uniforms a lot! Very cool. I think the possibility of making a Yellow LSU jersey would be cool.

Just so you know, I was very excited to see this thread back on the first page. lol

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Wow, it's been longer than I thought! I'm back though, and moving on through the SEC with LSU and Ole Miss.

For LSU, I didn't make any huge changes, as they have really solid unis as is. I did, however, make a few significant changes. First, I updated the helmet with the current wordmark and tiger logo. Then, I made the pants stripe consistent with the helmet, cut it off, and added the tiger eye logo to the side of the pants. I think it's one of the coolest logos in college football, so I had to include it somehow.

LSU.png

Nice update for LSU. Although, I would keep the tiger head they currently have on the helmets and just change the font. Most LSU fans I know (myself included) hate the new "Toonces the cat" logo.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived