mbannon's College Football Experience

mbannon92

And here is Oregon. I initially wasn't going to try and tackle Nike U, as they're a tough team to come up with a unique design for without making them look REALLY ridiculous (as they already look ridiculous as is). However, I changed my mind, and I think I came up with a pretty slick design. I added a rounded stripe to the sleeves which is actually the top half of the "O" logo, and in the middle I added the carbon pattern, which is also seen on the numbers (it didn't turn out very clear in the conversion, but the carbon IS there). I then did the same on the pants, but with the bottom part of the "O". I kept the wings, but in the form of contrasting stitching, a la the original Pro Combats. I also added the black stripe from the carbon helmets to all the helmets. I tried to show a wide variety in the color combos, but obviously there could be many more.Oregon.png

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are awesome, I could easily see Oregon wearing something similar. However, I'd make the rounded stripe on the yellow jerseys and pants green. That way you will always have the complete O logo on the uniforms.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

I'm not sure how the design would look in real life, but it definitely looks really cool on that template. A simple cool design, and that fits their kind of style so to speak.

And gotta say, I'm lovin' the new avatar, Cubs inspired am I right?

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

I'm not sure how the design would look in real life, but it definitely looks really cool on that template. A simple cool design, and that fits their kind of style so to speak.

And gotta say, I'm lovin' the new avatar, Cubs inspired am I right?

Oh yeah! After the Irish completely choked (as usual) in the men's tourney I had to move on to baseball. Although we've got the women's team and hockey in their Final Fours!

Oregon State looks fine, but I don't like the white numbers on Oregon's white jersey.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Very nice with the Ducks, but I can't get behind the black and gold look.

Yeah, I didn't really go for combos that I liked personally (because I'm not a huge fan myself), I just tried to show a wide variety of options that they would probably use.

Oregon State looks fine, but I don't like the white numbers on Oregon's white jersey.

I see what you mean, but I had to include a Whiteout jersey, and I tried to make it as white as possible. That jersey would only be worn with the white helmet and pants though. The one with the carbon numbers would be the primary road jersey.

All right, time to wrap up the Pac 12! First, to Lafarge, I agree with you on making the O on the yellow jersey and pants colored, but with all the possible combinations I couldn't decide which color to use.

Okay, first we have one of the newbies, Colorado. I didn't want to go back to their 90s unis with the northwestern stripes, because that's what every Colorado concept is, but I had to - it looks too good. So, I tried to put more of a modern twist on it. I kept the current numbers and added the CU logo to the pants. The most noticeable difference, however, is the increase in silver in the unis. As I learned in Brave-Bird 08's college redesign, Colorado's colors are silver and gold, and the basketball team has a silver uniform, so I tried to incorporate it more. Oh yeah, and now there's a silver jersey with a black helmet to go with it.

Colorado.png

And here are the heathens that call themselves Southern Cal.

All right, personal vendettas aside, I had to keep the same look for the Trojans. While I may not like them, I can say that they have one of the best unis in college football. I had trouble getting the shoulder stripe to work, so I ended up putting it on the top part of the sleeve and getting rid of the TV numbers. I also added the "Trojans" script under the collar, and I think it works well. And sorry, no yellow third jersey or anything crazy like that. Classic look for a classic team. (GO IRISH!!! :))USC.png

Nice job on these. I really dig the silver jerseys for Colorado. I know lots of teams try the 'dirty white' look, but after seeing their basketball team a few times, I think the football team could pull it off quite well. For USC ( :cursing: ) I agree with you on keeping the classic look. You made changes, but kept them subtle. Good work!

Archived