mbannon's College Football Experience

mbannon92

I'm kind of a sucker for coordination, so with USC I would think that the pants or sleeve should match the other.

Me too, but USC is allowed to break that rule. They had this design in the 60s when OJ was running wild, so it's gotta stay.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Moving on to the SEC now, and kicking it off is the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party!

For Florida, I wanted to modernize their look without straying too far from tradition. So, I did a few things. First, I got rid of the Northwestern stripes on the sleeves and pants and replaced them with a triple stripe, to match the helmet. I also used the number font that the basketball team uses, mainly because it looks frickin' awesome, and I think it works well. I also brought back the orange jersey.

Florida.png

I also wanted to keep Georgia's unis fairly traditional. The only major change is the sleeves. I took the triple stripe from the pants and rotated it onto the sleeves. I kept the order of the colors the same, which is why the cuffs on the home are red and there is no third stripe on the black alt. I feel like this looks a lot better than the classic Northwestern stripes, as it gives the set more consistency.Georgia.png

Great job keeping it consistent on Florida. The new font looks great too. The only thing is I think that the F should be on the helmet, but whatever. On Georgia my only complaint is that the black jersey's striping should have the white stripe on top because right now it just looks off. Or at least some silver.

Two really great designs. Near perfect (grey facemasks :/ )

both look white to me

Both are white.

And I appreciate the kind words earlier...it's always good to get approval from a fan of the team!

Wait what are we referring to here? :wacko:

The "white" part is us referring to the facemasks, and the second part is me replying to Brave Bird's earlier comment.

Two really great designs. Near perfect (grey facemasks :/ )

both look white to me

Both are white.

And I appreciate the kind words earlier...it's always good to get approval from a fan of the team!

Wait what are we referring to here? :wacko:

The "white" part is us referring to the facemasks, and the second part is me replying to Brave Bird's earlier comment.

Got it... I got the facemasks but thought you wwere talkn to me about the second part. Do you think you'll do Texas A&M sometime?

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

I think a helmet update would help, but otherwise the Florida uniforms look great. The number change makes them so much better!

On Georgia, if you're going to match the stripes, then the second stripe on the white uniform needs to be white, not gray.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I think a helmet update would help, but otherwise the Florida uniforms look great. The number change makes them so much better!

On Georgia, if you're going to match the stripes, then the second stripe on the white uniform needs to be white, not gray.

I see what you mean on Georgia, but because it's a simple white/gray swap IMO it's okay. It's still the same design essentially, with a red and a black stripe on the outside. I just didn't want to add silver to the outside of the stripe.

Archived