College Baseball Uniform Concepts

Bmac

Here is my college baseball project. I have the privilege of living in Omaha, Nebraska, and getting to go to the College World Series every year. Through that opportunity, I have become quite knowledgeable of college baseball uniforms. Hopefully I can use that knowledge to make some nice concepts. With that, here are some concepts!

#1) Clemson Tigers

#2) Notre Dame

#3) Florida Gators

#4) Arkansas Razorbacks

#5) Miami Hurricanes

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Clemson Tigers

Clemson has some of the best uniforms in college baseball, IMO. They have a classic look that cannot be ignored. Over the past few seasons, the team has slowly moved toward a block font on the alternates, leaving the classic Tigers script on only the home jersey. I replicated the script in Clemson for the road and orange alternate jerseys. The hats and pants are interchangeable, I included the combinations that are most likely to be worn.

ClemsonHome.pngClemsonRoad.png

ClemsonAlt1.pngClemsonAlt2.png

ClemsonFauxback.png

The gray seems a bit green-ish to me, but otherwise it's an extremely good concept. I like the script Clemson.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I might as well request Arizona.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love how everyone assumes that projects are request-based, especially when you didn't say so.

That said, I would've liked to see a Clemson set that was orange-based with purple as a minute trim color. Purple just doesn't feel "Clemsony" to me. The underlining under the front script feels a bit forced too, I think.

(**)(**)(*.5)(*)(*)

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Notre Dame

The Irish have always had the potential to have a great set of uniforms, but have never quite gotten there, IMO. They currently have too many things going on in terms of wordmarks and piping and such. So I tried to put together a consistent, clean look for Notre Dame. I went with the old style font for the primary wordmark, with the script font on the pinstriped alternate. Once again, the hats and pants are interchangeable, I included the options I feel are best.

NotreDameHome.pngNotreDameRoad.png

NotreDameAlt1.pngNotreDameAlt2.png

NotreDameAlt3.pngNotreDameAlt4.png

NotreDameAlt5.png

I love the overall design of Notre Dame, but there are definitely too many unis. I would get rid of the gold and one of the blue jerseys. I agree with AnythingChicago that you should put Notre Dame on the roads, and I would put it on the blue jersey as well. Other than that these look great! I love the font, the shamrock, and the white hat.

Archived