Calgary Flames Concept

Joshawaggie

It's been a while since I've done a concept, I felt inspired today for some reason.

First off, I absolutley loved the Flames jerseys of the 80's, then in the mid 90's they aded some black, jerseys were alright, but quite honestly, I hate the current set. The black C on red jersey is horrible. And dont get me started on the black numbers. Well, this concept is basically the old set, with black trim, and the current number/letters, nothing too Eart shattering:

flameswhite.jpgflamesred.jpg

COMENTS PLEASE!

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Those are nice.

The fans in Calgary sure seem to have taken to the red jersey with the black "C". I have NEVER seen so many people wearing a team's jersey to the games, not to mention they ALL seem to have on the red one with the black "C".

Not the older ones with the white C or even the white jerseys with the red C. It looks like their version of the 'white out', but only "the red mist" or something. It's as if they were given one free with each ticket, which we all know didn't happen.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

have NEVER seen so many people wearing a team's jersey to the games,

yeah i noticed that too! nothin better than hardcore Canadian hockey fans bein' the 7th man in a game. :flagcanada:

i may be in the minority here, but i have actually begun to like the black C on the red jerseys. i hated it at first, but now i think it kinda looks intimidating. all they need to do now is make the #'s white.

Eh, it's ok... but, as you said, it's basically their old look with some black added.

I love their current set.... or, at least, I'd love it completely were the C and numbers not black on the red jersey. I love the rest of it, however, including the black alternate.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

i love the white ones that they use now, and while i didn't like the red ones at the beginning, but it has grown on me as the year goes on, I think they should use red helmets instead though, I think it would set them apart from the other red and black teams who all use black helmets.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I prefer those red ones to the current ones--but with one change--ditch the white on the shoulders--which is why I didn't like an earlier Flame jersey

Flames

Otherwise I really like them...

Not all Flames fans like the Black "C"--I'm one of those who don't...

The main reasons you see so many of them is that 1-they're new

2-they're easier to find 3-the Flames are kicking butt again...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Those aren't bad. it's funny; while watching the series with Detroit, I've actually developed a tolerance for the black "C", numbers, and even the lace-up collar. I even think they're kinda sharp. Call me crazy, but I think that's the way I am with most new looks, they grow on me. don't get me wrong though, white C and numbers would still be waaay better.

The fans in Calgary sure seem to have taken to the red jersey with the black "C". I have NEVER seen so many people wearing a team's jersey to the games, not to mention they ALL seem to have on the red one with the black "C".

And they all have IGINLA on the back too.

ur kidding.

those were great! the ones they had when they first moves to calgary were aful. any uni that uses red and yellow/gold needs some black to add some dark contrast in my opinion. that being said, this concept is pretty good.

Archived