KC Royals

Ink

Not an improvement over the current one. And the gold and blue outlines seem to disappear in the cutouts of the letters in the script.

Really? I'm shocked. Their current is among the worst logos in baseball IMO

3535rx3.jpg

Really like the idea. The crown needs work though, needs a little more detail, it looks unfinished as it is. Maybe try throwing in a blue outline inside the gold of the crown if that makes sense. So you would have gold crown, blue outline, and then a gold outline outside of that.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I didn't say there's was one of the best, I just said this isn't an improvement. That being said, there logo really isn't all that bad. I can understand your idea here, but it's awfully similar to the alternate logo they used during the black period, which was rather cookie cutter.

I didn't say there's was one of the best, I just said this isn't an improvement. That being said, there logo really isn't all that bad. I can understand your idea here, but it's awfully similar to the alternate logo they used during the black period, which was rather cookie cutter.

Yeah I modeled it after that one because I like it far better then the current, even though I do get the current is modeled after a royal flag and the bottom looks like home plate, but their crown is so plan and the logo is just "weird" to me for a baseball logo, its more like a soccer logo if anything and that's what i hate about it.

3535rx3.jpg

Nicely done - as a Royals fan, I approve.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Really like the idea. The crown needs work though, needs a little more detail, it looks unfinished as it is. Maybe try throwing in a blue outline inside the gold of the crown if that makes sense. So you would have gold crown, blue outline, and then a gold outline outside of that.

I'll give that a try. Any one else have another suggestions on the crown?

3535rx3.jpg

Very solid and I like where it is going. Im not sure they need a baseball backdrop though. Maybe try it with just the script and the crown. But I do like the gold being added.

Hows something like this?

royalswordmark.png?t=1302056573

Crown still needs some tweaking though.

3535rx3.jpg

Very solid and I like where it is going. Im not sure they need a baseball backdrop though. Maybe try it with just the script and the crown. But I do like the gold being added.

That doesn't really work as a primary.It's really just a fancy wordmark.

Tf9TG.jpg

That doesn't really work as a primary.It's really just a fancy wordmark.

I agree, it would look killer on the jerseys itself, but as a primary maybe just use the crown and the R and work on some sort of background for it.

I'd keep your current logo as the wordmark. But for inspiration for a new logo, I'd look at a King playing card "Bicycle Style" Obviously the red wouldn't be there, but the font the "K" is in could be made into a new "KC" cap mark. And for a secondary logo on the sleeve maybe a king swinging a bat in place of his sword and outfitted in a baseball jersey. Maybe use a simplified version of his crown on "R" of the wordmark. Just an idea.

King Card

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived